Chapter4: Decision Decided

Robin's pov:
"Robin?!" I instantly recognize that voice and swiftly turn around.

She's awake!
I rush to her bed side.

"Oh my God Regina! I'm so glad you're awake!" I said taking her hand in mine. She quickly pulled her hand back.

"Why are you here Robin?"

"Regin-"

"No. You should be with your son and wife right now. Together as a family. I can't be the person to keep you back. I'm not that person anymore. I don't want to ruin Marian's life like I already did. I changed. Well I'm trying.... Unsuccessfully." She murmured the last part quietly, probably hoping I didn't hear.

"Regina I can't be with her!"

"Why not?!!!!"

"Because I'm in love with you!" An awkward silence fell...

"No Robin stop! You can't love me! I'm not going to be the one to destroy your family! I can't do that to you and Roland I love you guys to much to do so." She said now full on bawling.

"Please Regina just let me explain-"

"What's there to explain! Your wife is back. The person you married, the person you love. The mother of your son. The person you said you would go through hell for. So now that she's back you can be a family." She said, her voice getting gradually quieter and quieter as it ends. "Please can you just get the doctor." She said quietly with her head down, wanting me to leave.

"Ok." And I went to get the doctor.

Regina's pov:
Once Robin leaves all my tears begin to fall.
I promised Henry I would change and I can't change if I rip a family apart! That's what the Evil Queen would do not Regina Mills. Right? Ugh!
Of course I would do that, I am the Evil Queen that's why she came back. That's why I'm not happy. Villains don't get happy endings so what makes me different. No matter how hard I try I always fail.

Knock knock

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when the doctor opens the door.

"Regina are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" I say wiping my tears. "Where is it?" I say knowing he'll know what I'm talking about.

"I'll go get it." He said then walked out the door.

I know what I'm going to do. And I have to do it quick before someone can stop me. I don't deserve to be here anymore. I'm just an interference. An annoyance. A pest. No one needs me.
So I'll just leave.
***
So this was a bonus chapter for a hundred reads!!
Thank you guys!!!
I know this chapter was short but it was just a bonus chapter and if you guys are willing to follow this story I can already tell you it's going to have an unexpected ending!
I'll update again on Saturday!!