Chapter10: I Promise

Regina's pov:
I'm currently on the couch, snuggled up with Robin and Roland. We just finished watching Frozen and Roland is asleep.

"You know Robin it's kind of late, why won't you stay for the night? Roland can stay in Henry's room, he's staying at Emma's for the week. Please." I said batting my eyelashes.

"Oh, why not? I mean how can I say no to that face." He said making me giggle. "Come on its getting late, let's go to bed." He stood up and offered me a hand and I gladly took it.

"Let's go."
____________
Robin's pov:
We put Roland to bed and headed for Regina's bedroom. She went to the bathroom to change into her nightgown while I stripped to my boxers. I was finished before she was so I laid down in the bed and pulled the covers up to my chest.

Am I doing the right thing? Am I doing the right thing for Roland? For me? For Marian? I know Roland deserves his real mother but while she was "dead" Regina was his mother. She looked after him better than anyone can ask for. And they connected in an instant. And what kind of life would I be living if I lied to Marian by being with her? I don't love her, so why act like I do?

I have to be doing the right thing for myself. I'm with the love of my life. With my son. And they are both happy and alive, which makes me happy and alive.

Speak of the devil. (Incase some of you didn't know what this expression meant it means that the person you were just talking about or thinking about suddenly pops up)

Regina walks out of the bathroom with a white, silk nightgown that hugs her waist then just falls down her thighs and end right above her knees. God she looks gorgeous.

"What are you starting at?" She said blushing.

"You don't know how beautiful you are do you?" I said welcoming her in my arms. She snuggled up to me and I put my arms around her while she does the same to me.

"I love you." She said with her face against my chest.

"I love you more." I said.

"Not possible."

"Oh it sure is."
And that's how we slept, tangled in each others arms.
_______
I'm woken up by a kick to the side.

"Goodness Regina if I would've known you kicked this hard in your sleep I would've slept on the couch." I said laughing a little. I turn my head expecting to find her awake. Me smile immediately turned into a frown.

Regina was thrashing around and screaming in her sleep. She was having a nightmare and somethings telling me she's been having them for quite some time.

"Regina. Regina babe wake up." I said quietly shaking her a little. I realized that wasn't helping so I began to shake her harder. "Regina! Please baby wake up!"

"Robin! Robin please don't leave me!" Seeing her like this just breaks my heart. She dreaming about losing me?

"Please Regina. Wake up! I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." She wakes up with a gasp. Tears are pouring out of her eyes.

"Robin?"

"I'm right here. And I'm not going anywhere." I pulled her on to my lap and wrapped my arms around her.

"Yo-you left. You left Robin. You left me." She said shaking.

"Don't worry it was just a nightmare. I would never leave you. I love you." I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too."

"Now let's go back to bed love."

Regina nestles her head into my chest with her wet tears falling on my bare chest. Her crying slowly stops and her breathing begins to steady itself.

"I promise, I will never leave you." I swore to myself and Regina even though I was sure she was asleep.
***
I know it's starting to get a little boring but I promise you all the story is just beginning. I already have the ending all planned out! I'm actually pretty excited myself!!

At least 70 views for a new chapter!