Chapter12: Sick with a Friend

Robin's pov:
I ran out of Granny's with tears falling out of my eyes. I feel pain, sadness, anger, and disappointment towards Regina right now. She was the one that caused me decades of pain and sadness! She left Roland and I for ourselves!

She killed Marian and didn't even remember? How can't you remember someone you killed?!

To be honest I don't know if all the feelings I'm feeling are all towards Regina or not. I'm also kind of mad and disappointed in myself for how I blew up on her. I mean I knew who she was when I met her, I knew about her past and I accepted her for it. But I completely flipped on her after specifically telling her she wasn't who she was anymore.

I don't know what to do right now. Do I really want to apologize though? And if I do, would I want to get back together?

"Papa why'd you yell at Regina?!" Roland said trying to release himself from my grip. "You made her cry!" When he finally got loose he stood in front of me with his arms crossed across his chest and tears filling his eyes. "I thought you loved her?" After he had said that he ran off to the camp by himself probably annoyed by me.

But he was right I do love Regina. I just got mad and I wasn't able to control what I was saying anymore. It's like all of my feelings that were bottled up inside of me just bursted.

"Robin! I'm so glad you finally realized who she was!" I turned around to face Marian.

I looked at her for a few seconds and just turned back around and headed back off to the camp.

Regina's pov:
The Charmings brought me back home and settled me down before leaving. Henry wanted to stay but I wanted to be alone so I told him maybe some other time. Before they left I had to also promise them I wouldn't do anything that would in some way harm me.

I stayed on the couch for the rest of the day just thinking.

How can I be so stupid?! I let down guard to quickly. I knew something was wrong because I was actually happy for once. It's because I couldn't be happy. It's like I wasn't allowed to be.

Once I decided to go to bed I walked up straight to my bedroom balancing myself on the railing and the wall. I had a massive headache and felt really dizzy. I decided not to change and just flopped down onto my bed and pulled the covers over me.
___________
I woke up from a turning feeling in my stomach and ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach out. There was a massive pounding against head and my stomach was bothering me a little but I ignored it, hoping it would go away.

I balance myself on the sink to rinsed mouth. I skip the shower and decide to just change into sweats because I was not planning to leave my home anytime soon. I head down stairs and I begin to crave blueberry pancakes and ketchup. Hey don't judge, I just got my heart broken yesterday and I wasn't able to eat anything yesterday either so just let me eat!

I take my breakfast out to the living room and eat on the couch. I'm eating my food and it's not until i notice some tears falling onto my plate that I realize I was crying.

I couldn't control it. I lost him again, I lost Robin again because of something from the past. He said I was given a second chance he said he wouldn't leave me!

The bell rang and I wiped my tears to go and see who it was.

"Hello Regina."

"What do you want?" I asked the small fairy harshly.

"I was there yesterday at Granny's when... Everything happened, an I wanted to come and see if you are ok."

"I'm fine."

"It's ok if you aren't Regina. You don't always have to present your self as strong and independent. It's ok sometimes to just poor out your emotions. So, do you want to talk about it?"

I broke down right then and there. I didn't know what I was doing, I let myself look weak in front of her.

Tink came into the house, closed the door behind her and bent down towards me. She put her arm around me, comforting me.

Ten minutes later we were still on the floor, me crying and her still comforting me. It wasn't until I felt my breakfast coming back up. I got out of Tink's arms and ran to the bathroom again emptying my stomach. Tink stood behind me holding my hair back.

"Are you ok Regina?"

"I don't know. My head hurts and it's the second time I puked this morning."

"How about I take you to the doctors. Because I don't think you look so good."

Tink helped me up and brought me to the doctors. It's nice having a friend there to comfort you.
***
Just a fill in chapter!
QutlawQueen status>>💔
I don't know how long that's going to last but hopefully not to long.

Who else loves Tinkerbell?