Chapter 1: Encounter

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Mina Ashido POV

It was a nice summer night in Musutafu, class 1-A and I were given today off since we have been working so hard

It was a nice summer night in Musutafu, class 1-A and I were given today off since we have been working so hard. I decided to head out with the girls for karaoke night and I quickly visited my parents after. I decided to walk back to the U.A dorms because it wasn't that far. I got a bit hungry and saw a 7-eleven near by and decided to get a quick night snack.

I walk in and saw a older man behind the register and I gave him a little smile and wave as I walked in. I was having a hard time choosing between either some beef jerky or some potato chips, so in the end I decided getting both.

As I was walking toward the old cashier, two men with black hoodies and mask walk up to him and pull out a gun aimed at his face.

Thug1: Pull everything in the cash register in the bag Now!

The second thug shot a bullet upwards towards the ceiling to scare the rest of the people inside.

Thug2: Everyone on the ground now! Nobody move or else he get it!

He said point the gun at the man. I tried to think of a plan to help, but the thought of me messing up and getting that man hurt stopped my body from moving.

Suddenly the door opened making the bell on top of it ring. The second thug quickly aimed his gun at who ever enter but something latched onto his gun and pulled it out of his hands. Another ball like object hit the other thugs gun knocking away from the cashiers head.

???: You know, you two are really reliant on your weapons, it doesn't help that you two look defenseless right now.

I didn't recognize him but from what I can see he was a hero from his costume.

Thug2: You're going to regret that!

He ran towards the mysterious hero ready to give a right hook, but then the hero caught it and spun it over his shoulder and sent him flying towards a wall knocking him out.