10.bts come across MR.Park

bts are going to xxx mansion of Mr.park while got7 went to bring V and jhope.

Got7 are very quick to find the place where they are hiding v and jhope. They injured and killed the enemies and brought back them to mansion with in 1 hour.

Got7. Mark: park we brought them.

Park: take them to room and don't allow them to go out till we meet bts members.

Mark: what are you thinking jimin.

Park: let's watch their faces to face real me.

Mark: do you mean.. Ur going to meet them.(shocked)

Park: let's see when time comes according to my mood.

Mark:hmm.. Fine.

But still bts didn't arrive it's already finished 30 min but they were not reached mansion

In the meantime, one of the traitor tried to kill park to revenge but got7 didn't know. At the same time bts arrived to mansion.

Jb: ohh.. You guys came.

Rm: yes please, help us to save my friends. (Pleasing)

Bambamv: no need they are safe.

Jk: what! ! !

Jb: we saved them already..
Wait in the Hall we bring them here

With that jb and Mark went to bring them. After that all got7 and bts meet in Hall.

Rm: thank you so much..
Bts: yes yes thank you so much.

Got7: it's nothing, we just followed our boss orders.

Rm: boss it means Mr. Park.

Jack: yeah..

Bts: what!! (Shocked)
Rm: can we meet him.. Please we want to thank him.
Mark: I don't know it's his wish.

In the same time jimin don't know about bts arrival because he is in meeting so got7 didn't disturb him. So after meeting he went out of the room to meet got7. He is walking towards the hall. Traitor is waiting to attack so he thought it's the time.(here jimin is not wearing mask)

Traitor moved the knife in his hands went towards jimin to stab but jimin made a quick move and thrown the knife aside bend him towards ground with his leg.

By hearing sound of fight bts and got7 came towards them.jimin saw them.

Traitor: I kill you today. (Shouting and angry)

Park: no one can kill the leader of mafia. And no one can touch me you idoit. (Angry)

Jimin: Mark take him to the basement and kill him.

Mark:yes boss.

Jb: what happened park. (Shocked)

Park: get to know everything from him and make sure no enemy survive.

Mark: I'll take care of it sir.

Park: good. And when did they came. (Pointing towards bts)

Got7 told everything to park.

Meanwhile with bts

After hearing the sounds we went towards the place really shocked to see jimin because he is like this