3.Decided

It's night 7.30pm I got changed and went out.
I'm walking around the alleys and roads without knowing where I'm going because I'm just following my legs where it leads.

When I came to realization I came hear the dark alley I know it's dangerous to go more inside but I don't care I just walked and reached the near park or kids playground.
I sat on bench and sat thinking about my life but

Suddenly one person sat beside me and started talking

"Person: hey.. How are you?

Jm:why you care? (Annoyed)

Person:hey see me first? (Softly)

Jm:(sees his face shocked to see the person)
uncle how come your here. How are you???

Uncle: ohh.. You recognised me now... I'm fine but how are you?

Jm:worst .. Really.. (Sad crying)

Uncle:what happened tell me.. (Placing his hand around his shoulder) your like my son

Jm:hmmm... Hmm... Im getting bullied and beaten by bts in my school and it is worst I feel like I'm dieing and I want to fight them for they have done to me till now but I can't I'm weak no one is there for me no cares for me. I had no friends not even one person feels sorry everyone in school just watches me get beaten.
I already lost my parents 2 years back and it made me depressed and sad. But BTS broke my heart into million pieces and can't even fix it they changed me now all I want to is show them what I'm actually capable off.. But I don't have enough strength.. I don't know what to do.. (Frustrated)

Uncle:(shocked too see jimin) I'm sorry for your parents but I'll help you to make you strong jimin

Jm:(shocked) really uncle I'll do my best please uncle I'll work hard(crying and asking for uncle)

Uncle:your like my son I'll do everything for you. My driver will pick up tomorrow evening at 5 is it ok?

Jm:I'll get my certificates and come.. Uncle please take care of yourself and it really good to see you uncle I'll meet you tomorrow

Uncle:I'll meet you tomorrow bye jimin (smiling)

Jm:I'll take my leave uncle. Bye.

I went home afterwards and I decided to take this step because I really missed his son and uncle they are like my family I met him after 3 years. I slept like that while thinking.