4.last day of my school

Jimin pov.

Its last 2nd day of my school, I went hoping not to see bts. It's my luck because after I reach school bts didn't attend.

But I attend to school to get my certificates of schooling so I went directly to office.

Jm:excuse me sir(while opening the door of principle sir office)

Sir:come in. What do you want jimin?

Jm: sir I came to take my certificates today because I'm moving today.

Sir:I'll give you certificates but where are you going? (Worried and asking jimin making eye contact)

Jm:I'm moving with my uncle sir.

Sir:can I know who is it I'm just worried about you.

Jm:no need to worry sir my uncle will take care of me he is the one after my parents to look after me but I can't tell details sir im sorry.

Sir:it's okay. Take this(giving the certificates to jimin) take care of yourself and I'm sorry for everything jimin you are one great student in school and I'm proud of you. (Got up from seat and walked towards jimin and hugged him)

Jm:thank you sir. I'll take my leave now sir.

Sir:hope you luck. Bye jimin

Jm: bye sir. (Smiling to sir)

With jimin went out of office, walking in the corridors towards the locker and taking the stuff and went out of school.he went home packed his stuff which ate necessary only. It's nearly 4.30pm evening he is waiting for his uncle driver to pick him up and it's about time driver came and take him to his uncle place which is now new home to jimin.

Meanwhile in school after jimin went off are whispering about jimin moving out. And the news spread from his class to whole school.

Next day(last day of school)

Bts came to school after 5 days of vacation to college as they spend the time with friends.
Rm, suga, jhope came first to class.

RM:hey guys it's weird I didn't see jimin where the hell is he.. (Angry)

Jhope:yeah I didn't see him coming to school we need to see his class or locker.

Suga:no need to waste time. We will see him later and have fun. (Telling with smirk)

Rm:(Whole class is whispering about something I think something happened when we are not there)

Jhope, Suga(same thought as rm)

V and jk:hey guys.. (Panting because of running) do you know

Jhope:guys cool down  what is it..

Jk:I'll tell.. Them

Jk:it's about jimin

Rm:what about him? Confused

Jin:I'll tell (Jin told them about jimin leaving the school yesterday and leaving the place)

Suga:what the hell.. How can he leave the place when there is no relatives. 

Jhope:we need to see him before he leaves. Right guys(saying with bad intention)

Suga:when he leaves??

Jin: I don't know(all are confused)

V:I know when he left

All: what!!left!!! Shouted on v

V: he went off yesterday.

Suga:leave about him we need to focus on ourselves now I think jimin left early to escape from us.

All:laughing

They completed there day and went home