9.bts asking for help

Hmmm.. Bts went to Jin home and made their way into Hall. Because of alcohol and pains they slept or crashed themselves on floor in Hall. Next day, Jin got up and memories of night and kidnapping of v and jhope came. So he made his way towards others and woke them up . Others also got the memory of their beating. They all are worried.

Jin: guys go clean yourself in bathroom. (Worried)

Jk: hmmm..

Rm: we will talk after we clean ourselves.

They gathered in Hall after their clean and patching up the brusies. They sat on sofa.

Jk: it happened almost 12 hrs before what we should do??? (Worried)

Jin: I don't know..

Suga: we need to take help and search for them.

Jk: but how hyung?? Shouting

Suga: rm talk something you always have idea... (Angry)

Rm: I know we need help there is one option I don't know whether you will support or not. (Confused)
Im worried about them..

All:who will help ???

Rm: got7 (he whispered)

Jk: r u mad hyung they are our enemies..!!

Rm: but they work for Mr. Park. Okay. Don't shout on me. Or tell me who will help us now. We don't have time also they will kill V and jhope. (Shouting on jk)

Jin: we should call them once do any of you have their number??

Suga: I have Mark number.

Rm: give me I'll talk to him.

Suga gave number to rm  calling the Mark and kept in speaker.
In mansion Mark got call when all r in Hall so he told them he got call from rm so jimin and others are also listening to the conversation. Mark picked up the call.

In phone

Rm: hello.. Is this Mark

Mark: yes what you want RM.

Rm: hmm.. We want your help please.

Mark: what!! Help..

Rm: yes... (Rm told everything about last night and they don't time) please help us we don't have much time otherwise they will kill them. Kim told us u work for Mr. Park so I thought you guys will help us.

Mark: I don't know.. We need to ask our boss.

Rm: please  ... Help us

Mark:wait I'll ask my boss and I'll tell.

Mark kept the call on hold and talked to jimin.

Jm: tell them to come here and I need to deal with some people.

Jb: here.. Are you sure. (Confused)

Jm:yes.. Bring V and jhope also. (Smirking)

Kim: I got it. (Smirking) Mark ask them details and tell them to come here.

Mark: okay.

In call

Rm: what happened???

Mark: we will help. Come to xxxxxxxxx address and tell your name okay.

Rm: thank you thank you we will come.

With that bts made there way to the mansion in their car. And got7 went to bring the V and Jhope.