8.in club

Bts entered the club which belongs to Mr.park . They ordered the drinks and sat on the table.

Suga:I'm going to sit and drink.. (Lazy)

Others : yes we will sit and drink.

V: do you know there is VIP session here for others.

Rm: that's because this club belongs to Mr. Park mafia leader he comes here for dealing once in A while as rumors here...

Random man: those are not rumors guys.. (Saying to bts)

Jk: what do you mean... Not rumors..

Man: today he is coming to the club for business and also it this club belongs to him.. Did you not see the name of club

Jin: it is PJ club so what..

Man : the pj  is the name of the business belongs to Mr. Park . Today meeting is in VIP room

Bts: Holly shit!!! All belongs to him most of the country.(shocked)

Man: yeah... I'll take my leave.

Man went off and bts sees the got7 in the club who are making their way towards VIP session. Bts got confused and they saw Kim is going towards restroom. Bts followed him.

Bts rm: hey Kim do u by any chance have connection with Mr. Park...

Kim: why you want??

Suga: we want to know.

Kim:fine... We work for him(seeing their faces and smiling seeing scared faces) don't worry I won't do anything..

Jin: it's okay we will leave now.

As they went inside the club. Bts saw the black car from which jimin aka Mr. Park came out along with Mark and young going to the meeting.

Jimin came like this but wore mask  okay they can see the tattoos around his neck and on his hands clearly

Jimin and got7 are in the meeting about the business dealing. Meanwhile bts

Jk: fuckkk.. He is hot.

Suga:I like his tattoos.. Bro

All: yes

Bts got drunk in the club but they didn't know someone is watching them from far. They are the members who always bts fights with they came to take their revenge for beating them. Bts got so drunk so they made their way towards their car.

Their enemies came towards them started beating bts. Bts they can't do much because they are drunk so they can't fight back much.

But they kidnapped V and jhope and left others in the ally

Enemies: suffer this... We are taking them.. We will see how u will protect them.. (Evill)

Jin: please leave them... (Crying and begging )

Enemies: you have 24 hrs to save them.

With that they left taking V and jhope. Bts members made their way to home.

In club

After meeting is finished they sended the dealers out. Got7 and jimin stayedat club for drink.

Young: did you see bts are here..

Kim: they asked me why we are here and connection with Mr. Park.

Jm: what you said Kim. (Asking while drinking)

Kim: I said truth that yes we work for Mr. Park and they saw you while coming towards here. They are really shocked to see you like this.

Jm:it's fine now we should leave.

Jimin and got7 don't know about bts and there situation. They went to their mansion.

What happens with bts ???what they decide????how they save Vand jhope????