5.uncle and jimin

Jimin came to his uncle home.

Servent:welcome you must be jimin. Sir is waiting for you.

Jm:ohh.... Thank you.
Jimin followed him to the office and informed jimin to go inside. Jimin went inside the room.

Uncle:you came jimin. We need to talk now. (Serious)

Jm:yes uncle. But first I want to meet Taemin (yes I told u before taemin is the best friend of jimin but they got separate 3years ago because of taemin dad work)

Uncle:I'm sorry.. Jimin he died(sad and almost crying)

Jm:n .. No no!! He can't die how he died uncle. Wait.... He got killed right... Please tell me tell mee... Uncle(crying and sobbing)

Uncle.:yes he got killed jimin.. You know what iam jimin. He taken my place after we got separated and I trained him taemin wants to lead the future and also everything went well the day when I was going to announce him as a leader he got shot and died. But before he die he told us "jimin has to take over the place and become leader it is the last wish" He told us.

Jm: when he died.. Uncle(crying)

Uncle: 6months before from that day I'm searching for you but I don't know where you are then too I searched for you every where and yesterday night I got to see you. I want you to take over this position. It is the last wish of taemin jimin please.. (Telling while crying)

Jm:who killed him uncle(serious and angry)

Uncle:he is Nick the leader of our enemy jimin who killed taemin..

Jm:uncle I want you to train me to the hardest and make me to the point no one can touch us. (Serious and angry and smirking)

Uncle: I will train you definitely shall we start now(smile with smirk) and also u will continue your studies jimin but you will be home schooled according to our schedule okk..

Jm:okay uncle anything Ill study and train..

Jimin started training from the day 1starting with eating properly, running, exercise, laps, boxing, which are used for physical strength till 3 months

After that he trained jm with fighting skills without any weapon along with physical strength after jimin became strong his uncle made him fight with his members of got7 Jackson and bambam and others.

He trained jimin with weapons weapons like knife, guns, blades. It had taken total 1 year for jimin to get to the position and also he completed 1 yr of college by home schooling

After 1 year of complete training

Jimin, uncle and got7 members gather in the meeting room

Uncle:jimin you completed faster than we expected and also became powerful.

Jimin: yes dad I know but I need to improve more ( hey why jimin is calling his uncle dad is your doubt right because while training jimin and his uncle became close and he told jimin to call him dad and also adopted jimin)

Dad:I want to make you leader and lead the mafia jimin

Jm:before that I want to kill Nick dad and I'll take the position deal.

Dad: fine jimin deal.

Got7:Jackson: why jimin sir you didn't tell us the reason when we asked you you told us you will inform after his training. Now tell us sir we need to know if we are following jimin as our future leader.

Dad:because jimin dad and me are partners in mafia we both are leaders but we made sure to keep our families out of reach. Before 3 years we need separate because our enemy knows about our families so we separated and went to our native places. But unlucky jimin parents died because of accident. Then too I can't bring jimin into mafia because he is innocent and he doesn't know anything about his parents business so I can't drag him. I searched for you but I don't know where were you that time so I focused on training Taemin.

But on the day of Taemin death I came to know that he is still talking to jimin and he wants jimin become the leader. And after Taemin, jimin is the leader of mafia.

Got7:shocked expression

Jm:I want to kill Nick and become only mafia leader in Korea and also I want the Korea to know me as only "Park " Dad.

Dad:yes son your wish. Got7 you need to fulfill the duties and follow the commands of park. Okay it's my order.

Got7: yes sir.

Park:hey you call me park when we are in business and jimin when we are not. Okay

Jb:you are so sweet and nice jimin.(smiling)

Park: smiling😊