1 Introduction

Jimin studies in Seoul high school. He is very good with grades and also scores high in school.
Bts members (RM, Jin, Suga, jhope, v, jk) always bullies jimin because they think jimin is very much attracts attention to him.

Jimin pov.

Today

  Like every day my day starts with getting up from bed with pains because of getting beaten by bts yesterday.
I got up from bed and make myself get ready for school and I'm alone.
  Ohhh!!!
Your wondering why I'm alone? How can I live myself? Let me tell u it's because my parents died 2 years ago but they worked hard and saved money so I can live and pay for school fees. Mom and dad love me so much I miss them every second. I was happy even though I get bullied by bts  every day but by seeing my parents I feel myself happy and feels good to face next day.

  But after my parents died I lost my happiness and I'm getting myself depressed. Bts also started bulling me so badly because no one is there to complain.

    I feel like total shit and can't even stand for myself but yesterday they even crossed limits.

Yesterday

Im walking in the corridors of school towards my locker to take books. But as soon as I locked the locker I was slammed to the locker my back hit the locker and I winced at pain and looked up to see who it was it is as expected it is leader of bts Namjoon(RM) and his minions.

RM: see who we have here ha

Jm:please leave me..

RM:ohh I didn't even do anything yet

Jm: please please...leave me... (Crying and begging  because of pain and fear of getting beaten again)

RM:lucky your ha. Meet us after classes are finished near gym lockers otherwise u know what happens.(bell rings for starting the class)

Jm: .. O.. Kk.. Okk I'll come..

Jhope: u should better come. (Punched in stomach while going)

They went off  after beating me. I went to first class and time passes by classes r finished. I'm going toward my lockers.

Same like always I get to listen I'm loser, pathetic, piece of shit like all bullshit nonsense about me. It made me to the stage of depression now .

I feel like I want to get revenge shout on them I didn't do anything and shout that I'm not loser and I'm not nerd, pathetic and bullshit,.. I'm not some punch bag to get beaten. But I can't stand all these.

I just want to be myself is it wrong.
I reached my locker and keeping books in it.
Before I lock  some one dragged me with hands to face him. It's is Taehung

V: thinking of escaping haa... (With angry and evil eyes)
Jm:please leave me... (Crying)
V: ohhh no we didn't even started why r u crying
Jm: crying
V:we are here see all r waiting for you
Jm: please.. Please.. Le.. Leave me

Jk :oohh  but no I want to have fun

Jk punched me in stomach and make me fall on ground suga and jhope started kicking me and jin and RM just laughing from back and v is seeing with smirk 😏.
After they finished beating me they went off but I cant even get up . After some time I made myself stand and bragged myself to home.

I opened my lock of my house pretty much I have my own house but it's small but this house is everything to me because here I grow and lived with my parents.

I walk to my bedroom and just went to clean up myself and bandage myself because of scares and brusies on my body and changed clothes went to bed.

Yeah... I already stopped eating properly and I don't want to eat I went to bed and started thinking about my life