6. Revenge of jimin and bts member's

After there school ends they went to Seoul collge to complete their graduation .

Bts:
Rm is studying business and jin is studying politics. While suga and jhope are in computer programming. Vis studying arts and political science and jk is mass communication.
But they didn't change their character even in college they always bully one or another.

In one year bts only involved in fightings and beating other groups even the college is getting scared with fightings.

Meanwhile with jimin

Jimin  is planning to kill Nick with the help of got7 in meeting room

Park: r u ready guys. (Serious tone)

Got7: always!!

Mark: I really want to kill him from the first..( Smirking)

Park:no!! .. I ll kill Nick okay.

Mark :fine let's go. (Sad)

Park and got7 reached Nick place and they easily went through gate and killed every person who came against them.

Park : guys I'm going inside. Choi, jin, mark come with me remaining kill everyone.
( ordered and went into the mansion of Nick)

Nick:are you searching for me park I didn't know your this powerful. (Smiling and sat on the sofa)

Park: are you waiting for me to kill you... Ohhh  so pathetic. (Smirking)

Nick:you will see.. (Serious and started fighting with Nick)

Remaining got 7 members reunited in Hall seeing the fight between park and Nick.
During the fight Nick is losing control and becoming weak by every strike park landing on him.

Park: how dare you to kill my friend hahaha (laughing evilly)

Nick:please leave me you can take my power and dealings. (Begging park)

Park: really.. Hmm.. But if I kill you I'll will get that any way. (With that park aiming the gun towards Nick) bang💥🔫 with that killed Nick and left the mansion.

In park mansion

After killing Nick jimin and got7 reached the mansion and taking rest for sometime.
After 1 hour jimin dad came...

Dad: very well now come to meeting room now. (He order everyone in the mansion along with jimin)

In meeting room (everyone except jimin)

Business mans and mafia leader:

1 man: who killed Nick sir do u know??

2 man: yes sir we want to know who is he??

Mafia leader aka dad or uncle: he is the one I told you about the one who is going to be the next mafia leader. (Serious tone)

Men's:what!! Really we want to meet him sir.

Dad: Kim call park .
(Kim went to call park in to the office )

Park: sir you asked me to come.

Dad: it's time park to take the position of mafia leader are you ready.

Park : all the time sir.

Dad: guys meet the present mafia leader Mr. Park you need to follow his orders from now. ( ordered everyone)

With that everyone from that day they are following jimin orders .

In this year jimin as a mafia leader aka Mr. Park  changed his way of life completely. His made tattoos on his hands and ruled the entire country even government cannot go against him. But one thing is important for jimin he won't show his face to anyone except the members of partners and Got7 even in dealings he won't. He covers his face with mask but everyone are so scared of jimin as Mr. Park.

Even though he is sweet, nice and caring towards his dad and got7 not others. He will definitely kill the people who go against his family.

In this 2 years jimin is studying at home while got 7 goes to college. Jimin is so bored in sitting at home and also got7 wants jimin to come collge with them

Got7 and jimin

Mark:jimincome to college with us this is last year of graduation.

Young: yeah... Jm come with us (shouting)

Jm: okay I'll come but which college?

Jb: Seoul college is it okay! (Confused while
seeing jimin face)

Jm: it's fine we will go. (Smirking)

Bambam: wait!!! . .. Bts also studies  in the same college right!

Mark:oh shit!!... Smirking

Jackson: wow... Its going to be interesting. Jimin you should give surprise to them. (Smirking with one eye brow lifting)

Jm: I will give them real surprise. We are going to the college get ready. Mark make sure no one knows I'm coming to college except principle and also make sure no one knows about me except principle okay.

Mark and others: good. It's only few days left

After few days everything went as jimin wanted and the day came when the jimin goes to college but he goes alone not with got7 it is the part of their plan.

Meanwhile with bts

After completing 2 years of college they  came to know about the news of Nick death.

V: guys do you know Mr. Park new leader of mafia killed Nick. (Shocked)

Suga: so what!..

Rm: u don't know anything..

Jhope: okay tell us then..

Rm: park not only killed Nick but also his entire members and also he has taken over entire country every business dealings goes with him. Even government works according to him. U know that.

Jk: holly fuck! (Shouted and shocked about the details)

Jin: u need to know one more thing he is only 20 years. At this age he is rulling entire country and also studying. No one knows how he looks also. (Thinking)

Suga: I'm sure he is one hell man and hot. (Simply but lazy)

Rm: leave this all we need to get ready tomorrow is first of college this is the last year, we need to enjoy okay. (Smiling)

Jhope: ohh well.. We need to see this year who comes. ( evil eyes)

Like that bts and also jimin and getting ready for college. Bts don't know what is head of them..