Chapter 4: This Is Me

Just for the record, if you didn't notice, all of the chapter titles are songs. :) just putting that out there. Hahah. Also... If you're reading this, I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR READING! & again, i apologize for any typos of any sort. My iPod kind of sucks.

Chapter 4

This is Me

When i woke up i found Carly rummaging through my makeup drawer and she already had an outfit laid out for me at the foot of the bed. Nothing looked familiar to me, so i knew that it was all Carly's clothes.

There was a pair of really short short jean shorts, a bright yellow cropped tee over a turquoise tank top, and a pair of bright green converse.

"I'm gonna be glowing!" i laughed, looking over the outfit.

"Oh, you'll look magnificent, Jordan! Oh, i just KNOW ross's family is totes going to love you!" she smiled and i went into my closet and changed into my outfit. Carly applied some sparkly yellow eye shadow to the inside corners of my eyes, adding the perfect finishing touch.

"You don't want to wear too much makeup, otherwise you'll look like a Barbie doll!" she giggled.

Before i knew it, Carly had gone home, Ross had picked me up, and i was standing awkwardly in front of his whole family.

"Everyone, this is Jordan!" Ross had my hand in his, and his dad glanced meaningfully at it and Ross quickly dropped my hand. I smiled and said, "Hi!"

Ross's family members were all lined up in a neat row in front of us, watching me and Ross nonblinkingly. "So...," started Ross. He started going down the line from left to right: "This is Rocky, Rydel, ryland, Riker, my mom Stormie, my dad Mark. And that's it!" he smiled and so did Rydel, riker, and Stormie, but everyone else continued to watch me like a bug. Rocky attempted a smile, then him and ryland walked away whispering to eachother. Mark said, "Nice meeting you Jordan! We've definitely heard a lot about you!" then he also walked away, leaving Ross blushing.

Rydel came up to me and said, "So. One of my brothers finally got a girlfriend!" she put her arm across my shoulders and said, "I can just tell we are gonna be great friends, Jordan!" she kind of squeaked, then pranced away. Riker came up to Ross and whispered something to him, his eyes fixed on me, and Ross turned beet red. Riker winked at me, then he also left the room.

Now it was just me, Ross, and Stormie. Stormie gave me one of those motherly smiles, then Ross said, "We're gonna go up to my room, okay mom?"

"Kay!" was all she said. Ross grabbed my hand and pushed me up the stairs in front of him. I could tell that Stormie was watching us the whole way up.

Ross brought me into the room that he shared with Ryland, and he lay down on his bed. I sat next to him. Ross scooted over to the side a little bit, then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me down to lay beside him. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. Ross started playing with my bright colored hair, singing "Say Somethin'" by Austin mahone softly in my ear, when suddenly i heard a, "Hem hem." and looked up to see Ryland looking down on us. "This is my room too." he said pointedly at Ross. Ross smirked and said, "So what? It's not like we're on your half of the room or anything." then he started singing a new song softly in my ear, this time rubbing his hand up and down my arm softly. Ryland gave us a sour look, then stomped out of the room. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Ross's strong body. He rested his chin on the top of my head, and i fell asleep to the sound of his sweet voice in my ear. I woke up probably only 5 minutes later, and Ross was singing still. He smiled when he noticed that i had woken up again, then he squirmed farther down the bed so that his face was in front of mine. He put an arm around me and i put my hands around his neck, and he whispered something that i couldn't understand, but then he leaned in and kissed me. His face was so close to mine that i could feel his eyelashes against my skin, and i moved closer to him so that i could feel the thumping of his heart again. Our chests were pressed tightly together, and our lips were locked when yet again we heard another, "Hem hem." from above us.

My eyes flew open and Ross jerked back into reality, and we both looked up at the same time. Standing above us with her hands on her hips and a wide grin stretched across her pretty face, was Rydel. I blushed and Ross pulled me tighter against him. Rydel smiled and said, "Aw. You two are just so cute together!" and with her hands clasped she trotted away happily.