Chapter 46: Drive

This chapter is super duper longggg. So I actually got the idea for all of this (besides involving Duck Dynasty guys lol idk I'm OBSESSSED WITH THEM!) from my friend tiani. I think I might've mentioned this before?? Anyway... So the concept of this chapter, at the very end uh... Anyone asks, TIANI AND AERIN MADE ME. Oh also there's some cussing in this chapter, so please don't murder me or something, idk, it's 1:30AM & I read a bunch of imagines and I think I need sleep. I also have these stupid articles due tomorrow that I haven't really exactly started... Oops. So I'm stressed. Anywhoooo.... The song for this chapter, Drive, is by Carly Rae Jepsen, I absolutely adore her!

I had something else to add, but now I've forgotten it, SO.... Here's chapter 46 (: please comment/fan/vote! Even if you hate it I really want to know, because... I don't want todos story to be weird or boring or anything. So yep.

Chapter 46

Drive

After Sean admitted to liking me, he seemed to avoid me for the last 3 days I was on the island. Which honestly, was fine by me. I didn't think I could really handle seeing him again at the moment. Right after Sean admitted he liked me, Micah reminded me that he still Had feelings for me by asking me out on a date, while Connor decided he owed me a proper date as well... Which had resulted in me blowing up on them, and screaming about how I thought they wanted me as a friend, and all this stupid crap.

4 days later, I sat on the airplane, looking out the window. There was Louisiana! I was so excited to see Sadie & John Luke. I was especially glad to get off of the stinking island for a while.

When the plane landed, I grabbed all of my stuff, then texted Sadie to ask her where she was.

"Right here!"

I twirled around, and standing right in front of me was Sadie, John Luke, and their uncle Jase.

"Hi!" I screamed, flinging myself at them.

Sadie and John Luke enveloped me in an awkward bear hug, which I quickly pulled out of.

"Hi, I'm Jordan," I turned to Jase. "HUGE fan!!"

"Oh, I know who you are all right, these two never stop talking about you. Especially John Luke," Jase shook my hand, winking behind his bushy eyebrows.

There was someone standing behind Jase holding a camera, with a short man holding what looked like a white umbrella.

"Um..." I pointed questioningly at the Camera man.

"The producers wanted to film our little reunion with you, since we talk about you 'so' much," John Luke blushed.

"Hey!" I said, trying to mimic Si's voice. I could already tell this was going to be an awesome week.

The day before I was to leave, I sat lazily on Sadie's bed with Sadie, talking about random things. The day before, Willie & Si had taken us hunting (which had resulted in a lot of tears and prayers for the animals that they killed from me). And the Camera crew had gotten it all on tape. Yay.

The day before THAT, John Luke had shown me how to skin a catfish. Wasn't exactly the best experience, but having some one-on-one time with him was pretty fun.

Everything else was just a blur; I guess I'd remember what I did once the episode premiered. I just knew I was going to look like an idiot, but I honestly didn't care. Everyone out there already either A. Hated my guts. B. loved me to pieces. Or C. Didn't know of my existence. Ed sheeran once said: "I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." I had to learn that lesson for myself, the hard way a couple years back.