Chapter 17: Lookin' For Love

Chapter 17! Yayyy! Sorry it took me a while to post it D: ANYWHO, thanks for 639 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (to be exact). You guys think we can get to 700 by Christmas?! Christmas is in like, what, four days? xD how 'bout, if you guys can get this toooooooo.... 645 reads by tonight, I'll upload the next THREE chapters. Deal? That can't be that hard, right? Lol. Sorry I'm rambling. I'm really bored.

OMG BIG NEWS!!!! So on accident i opened my Xmas gift early, and GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!!!!!!!!! Jordan Jansen autographed photos!!!!! EEP!!!! I almost started hyperventilating!!!! And he wrote me a really sweet Christmas card too :) gosh do i love him.

Him and Greyson Chance are the reasons i don't get any sleep. Oh, and of course R5. OMG my friend Amanda found this really awesome photo of a bunh of R5 picks on tumblr!!!!!!! She was like, "Look it's your R5 band!" and she sen me the photo. And then we proceeded to talk about food.

Yeah, i know, Amanda is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! She's also a Jordaneer and an Enchancer, which makes me love her even MORE!!!! Anyway. I had something else really interesting to talk about also but now I've forgotten it.

Well, you know what they say... If you forgot it, it wasn't important. SO.

Okay, well, here's chapter 17!!!!!!! Hope you like it!!!! Don't forget to comment/fan/vote!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!

Chapter 17

Lookin' For Love

Carly, Brenda and I had to go to the Lynch's house to spend the night. I argued with riker saying that i could stay with Ross and sleep in the swirly chair, but he vetoed the idea right away.

At the Lynch's house, i got Ross's bed and Carly got ryland's. Brenda got a mat in between the two of us on the floor.

"Good night," i murmured, burying my nose in Ross's pillow. It actually still smelled like him. Oh Ross....

"Night," Carly whispered, and i fell into a restless sleep.

The next morning i woke up at ten; still on Hawaii time. I scrambled out of bed and rushed downstairs to find rocky just coming down from his room. He looked at me and smiled.

I ran into the kitchen and bumped into riker.

"Sorry!"

"Oh that's ok. Lucky for YOU, i wasn't holding anything..." he laughed. "Is Brenda up?"

"No," i raised my eyebrows at him.

"What about Carly?" he added quickly.

"Nah, just me," i muttered suspiciously. "When can we go see Ross?"

"Well, i was thinking Brenda and I could go for a walk somewhere..." he glanced at me. I tried to keep my expression impassive, but inside fireworks were going off.

"Ooh!" i put one hand behind Riker's neck and pulled his head a little down so i didn't have to bend my neck so far back to look him in the eye. "Looks like someone's got the hots for Brenda!"

"Who has the hots for me?" Brenda yawned, stomping into the kitchen.

Riker turned beet red and cupped his hand over my mouth. "Ross's goldfish."

Brenda gave a creaky laugh and smiled at Riker. Riker yanked away from me.

I could tell that his knees had turned to jello from Brenda's smile as he walked unsteadily away.

Brenda and i sat down at the dining table and rocky sat next to me.

"So," he started, watching Riker lope away dreamily. "I was thinking... Jord, you and i can go visit Ross after breakfast."