Chapter 53: Two Pieces

Hi guys! I know this is a bit sudden... But this is the last chapter. I tried to work harder on it than I've been for the past, 20 chapters, and it's longer. I'm really sorry I've been slacking so much. I feel like (even if it is kinda bragging to say so) this story was good at first, and my writing skills have just gone downhill. I think it's because I've stopped reading real books. And I think it's also because I'm not feeling it anymore. Before, when I started this, I absolutely loved it, and I couldn't wait to write. Now, it's become more of a... Chore. A commitment I don't want to keep, maybe. I've gotten a few comments saying that people liked my fanfic back in the earlier chapters more than now -- I can't agree more.

This chapter's kind of rushed, and I apologize. (Plus, the vow things at the end, i don't think I did them correctly, but I really don't feel like looking up the correct way its supposed to be said, so you guys will just have to bear with me).

Plus, I HAD a really er, depressing story with the baby planned, but my friend told me I can't do it because it's too sad. And it really, really aggravates me when fanfics keep going and they have a baby. It kind of ruins everything for me, and I don't want that to happen with Forever & Always.

For all of you who've supported this fic, at any point, whether you've left one comment, a hundred, or none -- I love you. I don't say that a lot. But I mean it. You guys are all amazing! Whenever I don't feel good about myself, I look through the comments on here and smile. So, thank you.

But I would like to give a little special shout out to MeMyselfAndI25. Ashley, right? Well, she's been here from the start. She was my first fan, and the first person to ever comment on F&A, and she always reads all of my other fanfics and never fails to leave amazing comments! So everybody go check out her fanfics, she's really nice, and you won't regret it!

I would also like to (wow this sounds so conceited wow wow wow Hope wow) thank myself for posting this story (please don't take this the wrong way guys ok). Because without it, I would've never met one of my best friends, Tiani (yaytianiR5). I love her so much, and I have no idea what I'd do if I didn't have her here to make me laugh everyday! So go read her fanfics too xD if she's mean to you, just let me know, and I can fix it (;

I had a lot of fun with this fanfic, and be expecting more from me! I'm working on two other Ross fics that I'm really excited about at the moment (Be There & Absolutely) and my friend Pearl and I are planning another one.

When I uploaded F&A on here, I never thought it would get this many reads. I always assumed it would get to maybe, 100, then it'd be done, no one would like it, and I'd never finish it, like I do with all stories I write. But hey, look! I'm finishing this one. I'm actually really proud of that lol. I've started SO many stories, and never finished them, so this is a huge accomplishment for me!

This fanfic has actually helped me grow in a lot of ways. All or your guys' support has made me a happier person, and I feel like this has been practice for future stories as to what you should and shouldn't do.

If you guys ever need someone to talk to about anything, and I mean ANYTHING, just know I'm here! My twitter is ILuvR5, so you can tweet me on there, or just leave comments or messages on here for me, and I'll do my best to reply. I've kind of started slacking on replying to comments lately, too. Sorry about that...

So.... yeah.... this is the last chapter. I'm sorry if my little goodbye speech didn't really make sense, and I wasted like 2 minutes of your life, but hey, life goes on!!!!!!

OH RIGHT. I'm also gonna have an epilogue. It's probably going to be really short, so don't expect anything special. Just thought I'd tell you guys! Anyway, please vote/follow if you like this story -- I'm nearly at 50 followers! Do you think I could get there before I post the epilogue?(: plus, it would be really amazing if we could get this fic to, maybe, 150 votes? I know that's a lot to ask, but I believe in you guys!!!!! XD you're all amazing.