Chapter 52: Hey Princess

So Hey Princess is by Allstar Weekend. I'm so so so so so so sorry I never update! I just keep getting sidetracked, and all this stuff. This chapter is really short and it's just filler, so I apologizeeeeee... But yeah. You guys should all go read my new fic, Absolutely, because I'm really excited about it. I have the whole thing planned out and it's just gonna be awesome (not to brag oops).

But yep! Please vote/follow if you like my story, and comment what you think! Please don't be afraid to write a bad review, criticism is always good! Well, constructive criticism xD thank you guys for reading this far in!

OH! Also, I thought it might be a good idea to let you guys choose the name for the baby. The baby is going to be a girl (SPOILER OOPS SORRY). If you guys comment on this chapter with name suggestions, I'll put them on the list, and whatever name gets the most votes will be the baby's name!

Here's chapter 52.

Chapter 52

Hey Princess

"Hey," Ross slipped into my bed, pushing his nose against my neck and making me laugh.

"Hi."

Ever since the whole "impregnating" issue, Ross and I were supposed to sleep in separate rooms. Not that that actually worked. Ross always came into my room, since apparently walking all the way to his room would make problems with my pregnancy or something (he's odd). Not that I complained. So Ross would sneak in every night after my mom was asleep, then he'd leave before anyone woke up. Honestly, I didn't think it was good for Ross. He barely got any sleep, but he seemed happy.

Ross scooted closer to me, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Dude, it's 1AM," I muttered.

"So? You're still awake."

"I'm sleepy," I complained.

"But..." Ross's eyes glittered as he purposely breathed heavily on my neck.

"Ross stop," I laughed, weakly attempting to push him away. "I'm pregnant, that means I'm in charge."

"No it doesn't," Ross scoffed.

"Yes it does."

"No," Ross smiled, kissing me lightly.

"It does."

"Nope," Ross grinned. "I got you pregnant, though, remember? That means I'm in charge."

"That doesn't make sense! I am in charge because--" I was silenced when Ross pushed his lips against mine, somehow gently flipping me to be on top of him. He chewed my lower lip softly, and I parted my lips as his tongue slid into my mouth.

Ross's right hand was curled in my messy hair, while the other was placed gently on my lower back.

I put one hand behind his head, then placed the other flat on his chest, hoping I could push myself away from him. Not that that actually happened.

I wonder if babies can get flattened when they're in the womb. What if the baby looked like flat Stanley when it came out, because of all of Ross's & my late make out sessions? That would definitely be interesting. Phil Lester would be jealous.

"What if the baby came out flat because of this?" I asked suddenly, pulling away and opening my eyes.

Ross laughed. "I don't think that's going to happen."

"What if it did?!"

"It's not," Ross pulled me closer to him, kissing the tip of my nose. "Sometimes I worry about you."

"Ditto," I smiled.

"I love you," Ross whispered.

"I love you too."

"You're absolutely amazing. Do you know that? Have I ever told you that?" Ross's eyes searches mine, and I wracked my brain, trying to remember.

I shrugged. "I dunno."

"Well, I'm telling you now: Jordan Parker, future Mrs. Ross Lynch..."

I giggled.

"I love you more than anything in the entire world, and you're amazing, and beautiful, and perfect, and... And... And..." He trailed off. "You're my princess."

"You're my prince," I smiled. "I love you so much."

Ross snuggled his nose into the crook of my neck. "I love you too."