Chapter 19: Sweet

This chapter was really fun to write!!!!! I thought of the Costco part while i was in Costco lol. Idk, i tend to just imagine myself with R5 or Greyson Chance when I'm somewhere i don't want to be :P is that just me? Do you think I'm a total lunatic? "Wow, Hope's a freak!"? Hope not!!! Hey, admit it, we've all done it before. ;)

Chapter 19

Sweet

The next day i went shopping with the boys at Costco.

They were making an R5 TV, so i trailed behind them getting 3-4 samples of everything.

Ross noticed me behind all of them and slowed his pace so that i caught up with him.

He grabbed my hand and swung my arm back and forth to the rhythm of his step.

We sped up and caught up to Rocky, Riker, Ratliff, and Ryland. Dont ask me why Ratliff was there -- i truly have no idea why hed want to go grocery shopping.

Ryland was holding the camera, filming riker when riker grabbed it from him and flipped it towards Ross and i.

"And there are the two lovebirds!" he said.

I blushed and Ross lifted my hand in the air and made a strange face, puffing out his chest.

I laughed and muttered, "Ross, people are staring!"

"I don't care!" he laughed, winking at some random old lady who was staring at us.

Riker flipped the camera to Ratliff, who rolled his eyes and mouthed, "They're CRAY CRAY!"

I punched him in the arm and he made a really hurt face into the camera.

Ross laughed and Riker, rocky, ryland and Ratliff raced away to find milk.

Ross and i walked down an isle, hand in hand, when suddenly I remembered that I'd forgotten to go back to the jello taster stand when they had more orange jello. "Crap! I forgot to go back to the jello stand!"

Ross raised his eyebrows at me.

"What? They were out of orange jello!"

He laughed and said, "How bout you go find your jello... And meet me back here in... 4 minutes! I have to grab something for my dad anyway."

I ran away to find the jello stand, and as i was coming back i saw Ross talking to a little girl in the fruit section.

I walked over to them and started making funny faces behind Ross's back, throwing the little girl he was talking to into a laughing frenzy.

"What's so funny?!" he finally said.

She giggled and pointed at me, and Ross turned and found me right behind him. "Jordan!" he shrieked, jumping. "How long have you been there?!"

I shrugged, winking at the little girl over his shoulder. She was probably around seven years old, she had an Afro of bleach blonde hair, and she had an "I heart Justin Bieber" shirt on.

"Who's your friend?" i asked him, smiling at the little girl.

"This is Rhoda! Guess what! She says she knows Pansy!"

"Well thanks for giving me Time to guess," i thought to myself.

"Hi rhoda!" i shook her hand.

"I've heard a lot about both of you! Pansy called me this morning and was telling me ALL about you!! i hadn't known that she was visiting Ross Lynch and Jordan Parker everyday for the past week!" she shivered.

"How do you know my name?" i asked her.

"I'm a HUGE fan of R5 and him!" she pointed at Ross. "You learn things like that when you're a fan!" she studied me for a second. "So, all of the websites I've searched say that you're Ross's best friend outside of his family."

"You'd have to ask him that!" i laughed.

"Of course!" Ross wrapped an arm around my waist.

Rhoda's eyes grew big and she said, "One more question, and then I'll leave you alone. I've heard TONS of stuff about how you two are 'together' but I've never seen any actual proof. are you?"

I looked at Ross and he grinned.

"Does this answer your question?" he asked. He turned to face me and pulled me in tightly against him, then he pressed his lips against mine. I head rhoda gasp and i smiled, wrapping my arms around Ross's neck. He put his hands around my waist and i felt fireworks exploding in my stomach. My heartbeat quickened and a tingling sensation ran up and down my spine.

Then suddenly i heard rocky's voice next to us.

"Oh, real mature guys, making out in the middle of Costco in front of a little girl."

Ross's eyes flew open and he pulled away from me. I reluctantly let go of him and he grinned at rocky.

"She asked..." he muttered, rubbing the toe of his sneaker against the ground.

"Oh, she asked to watch you guys kiss?" rocky gave Rhoda an exasperated look.

"Not exactly," i laughed, biting my lip.

That's when i noticed the camera in Rocky's hand.

"Oh, you are NOT filming this rocky!"

"Oh yes i am!" rocky smirked. "I got the whole kiss on film, actually!!"

Ross turned beet red.

"What a wonderful brother. Filming me when I'm trying to KISS my girlfriend!"

"hear that guys?" rocky said, lifting the camera up to his face. "Ross is taken!"

Riker skipped over and made a sad puppy dog face.

"Hah! Soon Riker's gonna be too!" i put an arm around Ross's neck and dangled next to him, watching Riker's reaction.

Rocky turned the camera towards him and and he turned a dark shade of red. "Psh. No..." he flipped his hair nervously.

Ratliff, rocky, ross, and i all laughed at him.

"Oh yeah Riker? BRENDA!" Ross taunted, putting his arm around me.

"I... I don't like her... Brenda... We're... Just... I... Friends. Friends."

Ratliff looked at me and mouthed, "Yeah right!" and i started cracking up.

We searched the whole store and found Ryland in the diaper section, then drove home.