Chapter 1: Walking On Sunshine

Hi people!!! SO. I'm really new to this whole fanfic-writing thing, so bear with me. I promise, it gets better!! And i apologize for any typos or anything, I'm working on my demented iPod Touch. Anyways, i hope you like it! :) ALSO, i apologizs for the awful cover :P i am totally new to Wattpad, so (yet again) bear with me please!!! ;)

Chapter 1

Walking On Sunshine

I woke up one sunny Saturday morning with a big smile on my face. Today was the day when i would meet Zendaya. My idol. Daya had announced the week before that she would be meeting fans at a mall near me. I freaked and got tickets immediately!

I hopped out of bed and brushed my tangled red hair. I hate my hair. It's so bright and it reminds me of a sun. A bad sun. My hair is awful -- plus it never will straighten or curl completely. My hair is a mix of straight and curly... I absolutely hate it.

As i was brushing my hair i knocked a photo off of my desk by accident and quickly leaned down to grab it. After close examinations, i realized what the photo was of: me with Taylor swift. My prized possession. I had met her in the middle of a parking lot in San Fran the year before.

I quickly slid it in my drawer and started getting dressed: skinny red jeans with a striped cropped Tee over a black tank top. Did i mention i style my outfits after the guys of 1D on the few days that my friend Carly doesnt come over to dress me? Louis is my favorite.

I rushed downstairs slapping on my sneakers on as i went. Then i skidded to a halt in the kitchen and made myself some toast with a thick layer of nuttella smeared on each side. Yum!

My mom walked down from her room yawning. She was still in her PJs.

"Mom!" i groaned. "Hurry up and get changed! Carly and her sister are coming to pick me up to go to see Zendaya in half an hour, remember?" i ate a big bite of my toast. My mom stared at me groggily. Obviously waking up at 6:47 isnt her thing.

"Fine, Jordan. Fine...," and she trudged back upstairs.

I shoved the rest of my toast in my mouth and wiped my mouth with my arm hastily, then i ran upstairs to my room to pack my bag. I grabbed the poster my friend Carly and i had made the past week, rolled it up neatly and stuffed it in my bag as gracefully as a poster can be stuffed into something. Then i grabbed a sharpie and my letter that i was planning on giving to Zendaya when i met her. Candy, too? Of course.

When Carly walked in the door her hair was as beautiful as ever. Obviously she had spent the night with her head wrapped in curlers. Her usual board-strait-hair was settled in tight curls wreathed around her round face. "Jordan you ready?!" she screamed as she flung the front door open and jumped into my house, her curls bobbing.

"Just about!!" i was almost shaking -- we were about to meet ZENDAYA COLEMAN! Carly seemed to read my thoughts, as she always does, and let out a sharp squeal of delight. "Can we go now?!" she pestered.

"One second! I just have to say goodbye to my mom and then we can roll!" And i shoved my bag into Carly's chest and ran halfway up the stairs. "Bye mom!!!" i shouted at the top of my lungs.

I swear, my poor neighbors, having noisy me living next door to them. But seriously, what can you expect? I'm only fifteen. I heard a sort of half-moan coming from my mom's room and took it as my cue to leave. I pushed Carly out the door and slammed it shut behind me, a wide smile on my face.

Finally we were let backstage to see Zendaya. Carly had such a tight grip on my wrist, i had a feeling that my hand might fall off, but i didn't care. As long as Zendaya didn't think it was gross when my hand fell off, i was fine. I was so excited to see her. Everyone who was going to see her got into a line. We were about the 9th in a line of what I'd say was 200. Pretty good, if you ask me.