Chapter 16 (final)

Chapter 16

"I wouldn't say anything if I was you, I could always hurt someone you love...maybe jaime? Oh or...Mike" he said glaring into my eyes, my face flushed.

My eyes burst open I looked around I was in my bunk, covered in sweat.

---------

Hannah's POV

I dragged myself out of my bunk, feeling slightly light headed. I grasped myself onto the railings and brought myself to the kitchenette. Mike was standing there making spaghetti.

"Hey" I whispered. Looking down toward my feet, my old, chipped nail polish made my nails look terrible. Mike looked at me.

"Hi Hannah, how are you feeling?" He said casually.

"Fine." I lied.

"I forgot to tell you, Alan has been put under arrest for the time being until we can book our court date" He added, i flinched when he said Alan.

The name brought back so many memories and pain. I let a tear pass. My emotions have been so bottled up that I was restraining myself from sobbing.

Mike noticed my pent-up sadness and pulled me into a Hug.

"Hannah it's going to be fine we'll fix this okay don't worry." Mike soothed me with his words but my heart was still stabbed.

The tour bus door suddenly flew open and Austin Carlile stumped in. His body tense and his eyes looking for blood. His piercing eyes laid on me and he stumped towards me. Austin stabbed his finger towards me, making me flinch thinking he was going to hurt me like Alan did.

"YOU DID IT, YOU HANNAH, YOU TOOK OUR GUITARIST AWAY FROM US AND NOW WE CAN'T PREFORM ALL BECAUSE YOU CALLED ON HIM AND FAKED THAT HE VERBALLY ABUSED YOU! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, I HOPE YOUR PROUD OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Austin screamed in my face. I hid behind Mike scared of what Austin might do.

"She did not lie, I'm afraid you've been lied too. Hannah was raped, verbally and physically abused by Alan. I saw it for myself. So if you want to come in here and blame her that I hope you have a different plan." Mike said harshly. Austin paused for a moment.

"Oh my god" Austin whispered as his eyes widened in realisation.

"Oh my god" Austin repeated. He grasped the sides of his head.

"How could he?!" Austin shouted at himself. He looked back at me.

"I'm sorry Hannah" he added before leaving hastily, still muttering swears.

Me and Mike looked at each other, still in a state of shock. I began to sob, letting all my bottled up sadness. I looked at Mike and cried harder, moving to the corner of the room. Mike tried to hug me, but I was still sad and hurt. I shooed Mike away but mike suddenly took my hands and gently pushed my chi his way so i was looking at him.

"Hey Hannah I just want to say I'm sorry for what I did to you in highschool, the abuse and the teasing, I was stupid and I regret every moment of it. Also I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner and take you away from Alan. Your special to me and I don't ever want you to get hurt." He said honestly, still holding on to my arms. I cried harder pulled him into a hug he accidentally squealing some of my bruises but I didn't mind. His aroma enveloped me and tightened our hug.

"Don't ever forget it." Mike said.

"I won't" I added.

---------

Thank you everyone for reading, you guys have been fabulous and supportive. I'm starting a new book, it's called

"Kidnapped by Pierce the Veil"

It's going to be dark so be prepared.

THANK YOU GUYS COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE BOOK
❤️❤️❤️