Chapter 2

Chapter 2

-------------------

"So Hannah have you missed me" Vic said moving closer, I took a step back, hitting the banister.

"No. Actually I haven't" I replied feeling a little more confident.

"Well we have," Mike said smirking.

"Guys knock it off okay, leave hannah alone," Tony said raising his voice, I looked at him, his cute shaggy hair was kept under a SnapBack and his piercing made him even cuter, I blushed.

"What are you gonna do about it loverboy!" Mike said approaching tony.

--------------

Suddenly Jaime yelled something from the kitchen.

"Hey guys do you want cheese pizzas or vegetarian?!"

"CHEESE!" Me and tony yelled in response. I blushed.

I took Tony's hand and dragged him upstairs, "accidentally" bumping into vic on the way, causing him to fall.

"Hey Hannah where you going?" Mike said.

"Somewhere where I don't have to be with you two." I continued to drag Tony till I got to my bedroom. I Ran to my laptop and started blasting 'Cry' by the Used, this song was actually perfect, I started dancing around my room while Tony just laughed at my weirdness. I ran to him, pointing at him.

"I'M GONNA LET YOU BLEED FOR A LITTLE BIT, I'M GONNA MAKE YOU BEG JUST FOR MAKING ME CRYYYYYYY" I badly sang while jumping about and look at Tony. He covered his ears and cringed, I stuck out my tougue in response. I really like having Tony around he always seems to bring up my mood, even after I had to experience a dreadful conversation with Vic and Mike.

We heard the door bell ring.

"PIZZA!" Me and tony said unison. We ran down and passed Jaime at the door till we got to the living room table. Tony pulled the chair out for me.

"My lady" he said offering me the chair.

"Thank you my good Sir" I said, taking a seat. Mike and Vic gave us a death glare.

"What's up your butthole Mike?" Jaime said entering the living room. Me and Tony giggled silently.

"Oh nothing." Mike said staring at me, I gulped, feeling uneasy.

-----------------

Thank you for reading 🌻