Chapter 6

Chapter 6

" Oh no I'm not a Fan, I've come with Pierce the veil, I'm the bassist's sister, were sleeping in a tour bus!" I said his face had a hint of suprise.

" I've partied with them their nice, so I'll meet you at theirs at 9?" He questioned.

" At 9." I said blushing, he ran to the stage and I stood their blushing madly, he was really nice and not to forget, sexy as fvck pardon my French. I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around and was met with an angry Mike.

--------------

He just stared at me with nothing but hatred. He had his hands clenched. I cleared my throat. I began to speak but nothing came out. I had been biting my lips so much a because of the current situation that I could taste a little blood on my teeth.

"Who was that." He said keeping his voice monotone and steady, it sounded almost dangerous.

"Ugh ugh" I began to talk again but I couldn't make out my words, my voice was strained and my anxiety levels were high. I was terrified.

"Who was that" He repeated not leaving my eyes.

"His name is-" come to think of it he never told me his name, " I don't know his name, but we were going to hang out later on tonight" I continued keeping my voice as a whisper.

"I don't want you seeing him" he said

After he said that I was the one who was angry and my confidence quickly built. Who was he to say who I could hang out with, he's not my brother or my mother or...my boyfriend

"Well you can go fvck yourself Mike, you can't tell me what to do!" I said in venom, standing up a little taller. I'm not putting up with this.

"He is no good!" He continued keeping his same harsh attitude.

"Well how would you know Mike! Look at you! Your no Good! Your ALWAYS Mean to me! And you have no right to calling people no good when you haven't evaluated your own attitude!" He looked shocked, maybe a little frightened.

"His name is Ben Bruce, I hung out with him once last year, he doesn't respect Women, he uses them for sex and he drinks more than you and me combined... And I'm sorry that you feel that way about me" he said, vulnerable and hurt by my words, this was new. I have never seen him so broken, it made me feel slightly guilty to be honest. I looked up and he was gone. Oh well.

I looked at my watch. 8pm. Damn it.

I sprinted back to the tour bus, fortunately no one was there, so I got changed quickly into something decent, by the time I was done it as 9pm. Perfect timing.

I heard a knock from the front of the tour bus, he is here! I opened the door for him.

He smiled.

"There you are Hannah!" Ben said.

"There you are ben!" I said copying him. He sent me a cheeky grin. Cute.

We began walking through the parking, a chill tickled my back, it was really cold for the summer.

"We're going on my bus, there is a party happening!" He said joyfully.

"Okay but I'm warning you I can be an extreme party animal." I said laughing.

Their bus was a little bigger than the Pierce the veil one, but of course Their bus didn't have the awesome moustache. As we came closer I could hear all the up beat music being blared from inside. This was going to be fun.

We entered and I was immediately offered beer. I dipped my nail into the beverage, my nail turned black, this beer was fvcking drugged. My mother had gotten me this nail varnish that changed colour when it was exposed to date rape drugs, she said it would be helpful. I gave the drink back to the drunk man and showed him the birdie.

Ben dragged me to the back where there were people sitting in a circle. Interesting.

"Yo Ben! Who's this?" One of the people said.

"Hey Chris! This is Hannah! She's Jaime's sister." I looked at Chris, he was coated in tattoos and his eyebrows were drawn on, he did a better job than the girls in my college.

"Hi Chris." I said to him he shaked my hand, he seemed friendly.

"We're playing truth or dare at the moment, care to join?" I nodded, I loved truth or dare! Me and my friends used to play it in high school, good memories.

I sat next to Ben in the circle. I heard someone come to the back of the bus where we are. They opened the door, Mike was standing there, no longer a wreck from the last time I 'talked' to him.

"Hey Chris can I join?" Mike asked Chris, please say no.

"Sure Dude! We're Playing truth or dare!" Chris answered. Well this will be fun.

-----

I update everyday so I'll update the next part tomorow 🌸