Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I sat next to Ben in the circle. I heard someone come to the back of the bus where we are. They opened the door, Mike was standing there, no longer a wreck from the last time I 'talked' to him.

"Hey Chris can I join?" Mike asked Chris, please say no.

"Sure Dude! We're Playing truth or dare!" Chris answered. Well this will be fun.

-----------

Mike sent me a smirk and walked to my feet before he sat right next to me. He was so close I could feel his hair tickling my neck. Unfortunately he was back to his old cocky attitude.

"Okay guys let's do this." Chris said spinning the bottle, it landed on Me. I tensed, feeling a little uneasy. He spun it once more and it landed on Himself, phew. I relaxed, glad that mike wouldn't be giving me dares.

"Dare" I told Chris, he smirked. He rubbed his chin.

"I..dare you to? Spend 5 minutes in heaven with...Mike!" Chris said, laughing at my shocked face. Mike went up to by ear and whispered, "That's all I need" before standing up and offering me his hand. I reluctantly took his offer and stood up. He pulled me to the bathroom, shutting the door as we entered. He pushed me on the door and quickly placed his lips onto mine, clearly drunk. The taste of Jack Daniels danced around my tougue as he continued to full on make out with me. What was I doing? I pushed him away, but he didn't move an inch, He continued to attack me with sloppy kisses, moving his hand up my shirt. This has gone long enough. I kneed him as had as I could where the sun don't shine and he feel to his knees, letting out a scream. That's what you get.

I opened the door making my way once again to the Pierce the Veil Bus, I could feel wetness on my cheeks, was I crying? The very thought that Mike would do something like that made me cry harder. I reached the bus, violently throwing the door back. I was in full blown sobs by the time I made it to the Bunks. I climbed Vic's bunk till I got to mine. I pulling the curtains back and flopped in the bunk, sobbing harder. My breathe shortened and I found it hard to breathe. I could feel my head tingling and my heart squeezing.

*Flashback*

4 Years ago

Mike's and Vic's parents were gone for the week back to San Diego so Mike was sleeping over at Mine and my brother's house and Vic was sleeping over at Tony's. I could hear them talking.

"Me and Vic were thinking of starting a band, but haven't figured out a band name yet, have any ideas?.." I could hear them say. I got closer to the door, trying to hear more of their conversation but there was silence. Suddenly the door swung back and Mike was standing there towering over me. His expression was angry as he looked down at me. He opened the door more and I could see me brother looking at me with an expression of shock.

"I've got an idea for your band name." I said all of a sudden to try and masque the awkwardness of the situation. I walked in Jaime's room sitting on the bed.

"Well what's your idea sis?" Jaime said his expression now happy, as usual.

" I've got a few...It's Cold In The Summer, Save Humanity, Pierce the Veil..." I began but was interrupted by Jaime.

"Pierce the veil? I like it! What do you think Mike?" Mike simply nodded, I felt slightly hurt by Mike's un-enthusiastic response but I shrugged it off.

"Maybe I can be in a Band when I get older! I can be a drummer!" I said joyfully, I loved the drums, I was taught by my mom's friend when I was 10 and now it's my favourite instrument to play. Every since I was 12 It was my dream to be in a band, I would tour the world with my friends, making my dreams come true and inspiring others.

"You can't be in a Band," Mike snapped. I looked at him, shocked,his same angry vibe was exposed. I hide my sadness and replied.

"Why?" I snap back. I can be who ever I want.

"Because your a girl and girls don't play the drums" he Snapped back a little louder getting closer to me, My dreams were crushed, I choked on my tears and ran out the room and locked myself in my wardrobe. I let the tears fall, I hate crying in front of people, it's sign of weakness. I surrounded myself in the darkness. I could hear Jaime screaming at Mike. I cried harder, feeling my my breathe constrict. Being in my wardrobe made me feel safer, it was always a great hiding place, no one ever could find me in here, it was like my secret hide away, and a perfect place to let out my emotions.

"Hannah?" I could hear Jaime speak trying to find me in the house. I removed the wood panel at the back of wardrobe and went in the space, making sure I put the wooden panel back. I continued to whimper, until I was only crying softly.

*End of FlashBack*

A Hand ripped the curtain back. There Tony stood. He climbed into the bunk, proceeding to hug me, rocking me back and forth, I cried into his shirt.

"What happened Hannah?" He said letting my hair. I looked up at him.

"Chris dared m-me to s-spend five minutes i-in heaven with M-Mike and Mike started t-to m-make out with m-me I tried to stop him b-but he wouldn't budge until I Kicked h-him in the nuts and r-ran" I mumbled, sniffling as I did so. Tony stopped moving, he looked shocked.

"Where the fvck is he Hannah" he said, his face turned a tint of red and he clenched his fists tightly. His expressions showed pure anger.

-------

Thank you for reading

🌛🌚🌜💗💗