Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"I've always wondered what it would be like to be in a bunk with Jaime's sister, although I pictured it with less clothing involved," I tensed. He moved closer and closer making his way towards me, I could feel his breathe on my skin, he quickly reached his phone that was next to me. I looked at him, I was terrified.He saw my facial expression and just laughed.

"Geez calm down Virgin Mary I was just getting my phone," he said smirking at me. I couldn't take this, I jumped out the bunk and found Tony.

"Tony I can't take this, I hate him!" I whisper-yelled into his ear, making sure there wasn't anybody listening in.

Tony signed and looked at me. He placed his hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes, "You know I'll always be there for you, if he continues I can help you Hannah, but remember to be strong and enjoy Warped tour for God's Sake! Remember why you came he in the first place" he finished his little speech, kissing my forehead before leaving, I heard a sound before I made my way to the kitchen part of the bus.

-------------

What time is it? I looked at my phone '10am' shit. I quickly leaped forward causing me to hit my head, wait what, why am I!? I looked around, I guess I just forgot I was in the tour bus. Sigh. I guess I better get up shouldn't I? I carefully climbed down the bed frames till I got to the ground of the tour bus.

Okay so now where did I leave my clothes. I bit my lips, It was one of my nervous habit, which is why my lips always look horrid.

*Flashback*

4 years ago

I walked into Jaime's room, but came to face with 2 unfamiliar faces. Who are they? I bit my lip, trying to distract myself from the nervousness I was feeling. The tall one was kinda cute, He looked around16 years old, so just a year above me. His hair was short and spiked and his body was toned. Scratch that, he was hot.

Jaime peered from behind them and looked at me happily.

"Hey Hannah! Meet my two good friends Vic and Mike!" He said with a joyful tone. So the hot one was Mike, he looked at me slightly annoyed. What's his problem?

"Hi my name is Hannah..." I shyly waved at them, before looking down at the ground, I would have loved if the carpet engulfed me right then and there, removing me from here. Did I say something wrong? I was trying to be nice. Why do you always have to be awkward why can't you be normal like everyone else? I thought to myself, I bit my lip harder. Jaime was oblivious to my current anxiety problems I was feeling, so he just left leaving me with his friends.

"So Jaime's sister tell me about yourself-" Vic said before I interrupted him," My name's Hannah" I whispered, this is why I don't like to socialise, when I talk to people I feel like I'm constantly being judged, it kind of of feels like when your working out a sum in maths and your teacher is right behind you, watching like a hawk for mistakes, making your mind go blank and nervous. This is how I feel when I'm talking to people.

"Sorry Hannah," Vic said emphasising my name to tease me. I glared at him.

"Your hot when your angry, I like it" Mike said looking at the glare that I beamed at his brother. I blushed.

*End of Flashback"

After changing I decided it was time to explore the venue, or possibly meet some other musicians playing. I grabbed my all access pass from the counter and started making my way through warped tour. I really like the environment here, you can almost feel the energy radiating off the fans walking around, the people here were friendly Aswell, unlike the teenagers that inhabited the area where I Live in Jersey. I saw Gerard way walking through the catering tent, I ran to him I was about 10 feet away from him but I accidentally bumped into someone causing me to fall onto the ground, my white shorts were covered in dirt, well those are ruined.

I looked up and saw a man covered in tattoos, sporting shaggy hair and a lip piercing, he was striking, I felt my cheeks warm up. I haven't felt this way since the first time I met Mi- , No I'm not going to talk about him.

"I'm so sorry love, I guess I wasn't looking." He had an English accent, how could this get any better. He held out his hands, offering help, I placed my hands in his and he lifted me up. He had gorgeous eyes, I bite my lip and said, " Sorry it was my fault I just wasn't be carful of my surroundings." We laughed.

"Well then maybe we should hang out tonight at 9 as an apology?" He said wiggling his eyebrows, I giggled.

"Sure," I said deeply traced by his eyes.

"Which tent you sleeping at, I can come and get you." He said.

" Oh no I'm not a Fan, I've come with Pierce the veil, I'm the bassist's sister, were sleeping in a tour bus!" I said his face had a hint of suprise.

" I've partied with them their nice, so I'll meet you at theirs at 9?" He questioned.

" At 9." I said blushing, he ran to the stage and I stood their blushing madly, he was really nice and not to forget, sexy as fvck pardon my French. I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around and was met with an angry Mike.