Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Chris dared m-me to s-spend five minutes i-in heaven with M-Mike and Mike started t-to m-make out with m-me I tried to stop him b-but he wouldn't budge until I Kicked h-him in the nuts and r-ran" I mumbled, sniffling as I did so. Tony stopped moving, he looked shocked.

"Where the fvck is he Hannah" he said, his face turned a tint of red and he clenched his fists tightly. His expressions showed pure anger.

-----------

"Last time I saw him was at the party." I mumbled looking away. Still sniffling occasionally.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM" He screamed. I flinched as he did so. Tony isn't usually like this, he's always calm and shy but this well this wasn't him. He ran out the tour bus with nothing but hatred stamped on his features. I followed him, hot on his tracks. But then he turned and went along to the many tour buses plotted around the venue, slowly I began to loose sight of him until I could not see him at all.

---

I looked everywhere, but he wasn't there, I checked the bathrooms, venue, stalls and the bus but he was nowhere to be found. I started to get worried. What if he did something stupid? What If he's in danger?

I started panting feeling more nervous, but then I started hearing screams from round the back where the tour buses were. I ran to the source, but stopped when passing Vic on the way.

"Hey short sh!t" Vic said in an annoyed tone, I frowned.

"This isn't the time to be an asshole Vic! Tony ran off!" I yelled at him, he suddenly looked more serious.

"Do you know why" he said to me. I shifted my weight feeling uncomfortable with his question. I couldn't just tell him what happened could I?

"No, um, he just ran out" I lied. He didn't look to convinced but he shrugged it off.

"Okay, well, let's find him!" He beamed. Gripping my hand rather enthusiastically. We began to run to the source of the noise, still hand in hand, we ran till we got to the noise. It was getting closer and closer. We finally stopped and there Tony stood over a beat up, bloody and bruised Mike. The scene was traumatic, you could see all the shocked faces, including mine, staring at the two in shock. The only thing you could hear in the midst of the moment was the silent panting and groans coming from the two.

"What did you do!" Vic screamed, running to his brother.

"He got what he deserved!" Tony countered back. Vic snapped his head towards him, the anger was evident in his features. Vic slowly began to rise, not once breaking eye contact.

"What do you mean he deserved it." Vic spat at Tony.

"He forced his drunk self onto Hannah!" Tony snapped. Vic looked shocked and disappointed. He looked up at me and turned away embarrassed, he walked to Mike and dragged him off the floor, leading him back to the bus. Not saying a word.

I looked back at Tony and walked up to him engulfing him in a warm hug.

"I couldn't find you Tony, I got so scared! You didn't have to do that Tony" I whispered into his ear.

"Hannah you have to remember that I will always protect you, no matter the cost, never forget that. " He whispered back, kissing my cheek.

We walked back to our bus, only to find Mike smoking, he noticed us and he looked down, saddened.

---------

Sorry I didn't update sooner, my fluffy bestfriend passed away and I wasn't in the right mind to write.

Thank you guys for reading 🌸🌛🌜