Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"He forced his drunk self onto Hannah!" Tony snapped. Vic looked shocked and disappointed. He looked up at me and turned away embarrassed, he walked to Mike and dragged him off the floor, leading him back to the bus. Not saying a word.

I looked back at Tony and walked up to him engulfing him in a warm hug.

"I couldn't find you Tony, I got so scared! You didn't have to do that Tony" I whispered into his ear.

"Hannah you have to remember that I will always protect you, no matter the cost, never forget that. " He whispered back, kissing my cheek.

We walked back to our bus, only to find Mike smoking, he noticed us and he looked down, saddened.

-------------

I walked closer to the bus door, each step I made was uneven, I looked at Mike his face looked up at mine. I stood still, feeling uncomfortable. Okay Hannah just keep going you can do this. I took a hold of Tony's hand and continued to walk.

Just as I was about to enter the bus Mike started speaking.

"I'm sorry Hannah it was the alcohol, I promise it will never happen again!" Mike blurted out, sorrow and pain clear in his voice. He was broken. In that small tiny moment I felt that maybe Mike did care for me, maybe he actually liked me? But then anger filled me when memories of our little incident from yesterday on the bus flashed across my memory.

"Promises are made to be broken" I said coldly sending him a glare. Maybe I was being to harsh, but I had to make my point.

If I had known that this night would have ended like this, maybe I would have changed it. I felt my eyes slowly come down, I dragged myself, up the bunks till I got to mine and passed out, cold.

-Next Day-

Today I was going to go say hi to the other bands, it was time to be social as I had enough of all this drama happening over at my bus. Mike still hasn't come out of his bunk and Tony is gone with Jaime and Vic to go hang out with tonight alive, leaving me to go socialise. Great.

I walked onto the Of Mice and Men Bus, I couldn't hear anything or anyone.

"Hello?! Is anyone here!?" I screamed from the bus door, a scruffy looking Alan Emerged from the middle bunk, his hair was pointing everywhere and he wasn't wearing a shirt. I scanned down his body, he was showing off his muscular torso. Not bad.

"Like anything you see?" He said wiggling his eyebrows seductively. My face heated, I tried covering my face with my hands but he quickly moved them off.

"You shouldn't hide away Hannah, now come on let's watch a movie" he said dragging me playfully to the back of the bus. He let go of me so I could land of the coach and ran to his laptop and started playing movies.

To be honest this has probably been the best day of warped, no drama and Alan is really kind to me, in fact we've been watching movies for the past 5 hours which is fun as alan kept making little jokes throughout the movies. He's certainly a gentleman unlike Mike.

I had to go back to my bus but I felt guilty leaving Alan by himself, "Hannah if you need to go I'll walk you to your bus, if that's alright with you, I sighed.

"Okay I guess thank you Alan" we walked out the bus making our way to the pierce the veil bus, he was telling me about his cats back home and how he missed them, he was very protective over his cats, which I only found more adorable.

It was time, we were at the tour bus tour, I honestly still felt extremely guilty for having to leave him.

"Hey Alan I just want to say, thank you so much for making my day, your really kind and I love your hair and your awesome, I'm really sorry I have to go, I just wish I could pay you back somehow" I said feeling sad he had to go.

"No problem Hannah, I'm always here or at my bus just come over and we will hang and..I..know one way you could pay me back..." He said the last part in only a whisper. I looked up at his eyes looked into mine, he began to move down to me, I could feel his warm breathe tickling my nose, he held my waist and moved in gently, coming closer and closer until he finally was touching my lips,I could feel his stubble rub against my chin.

I held him closer matching the movement of my lips with his. He pushed me carefully against the side of the bus, deepening the kiss, his lips were like a cloud, carrying me further into the sky, it felt almost surreal. I heard someone clearing their throat, causing me to quickly release my hold of Alan and look to see who it was. Mike stood there, sadness and anger coursing through Mike's body.