Chapter 1: Invincible

Liyah,

I have not slept literally since you left to go on your important business trip. It is so much harder to sleep without having you here next to me told hold and hum that special song i love for you to sing almost every night now. I need to get away from phones and business people because they are really getting on my nerves. I can't wait for you to come home, the kids misses you, Paris keeps asking where her mommy is, so is Mariah. So come home quick cause i miss you especially.

Your Baby,

Michael.

I ran my hand across the piece a paper with a long sigh.I could tell by his handwriting that he probably mad as hell when he wrote it. I couldn't imagine why, it seemed like he was always mad about something. I was sitting on the plane actually on my way home, I had been gone for five days dealing with this new upcoming star that I had just signed to LeRenee's Records. The business have grown over the years, it was now 2001 and it's only been in existence for four years now. I loved what I did, working with new talents and all but I hated being away from my family. My six year old daughter Alyssa seemed to understand why I had to go out of town sometimes, and that's only because I explained it to her fifty million times. But my four year old son Prince and my twins Ciara and Michael Jr. was to young to understand and even Michael and I knew adopted daughter Mariah who was only a year old. Michael had a hard time the most because his work was stressing him out (As usual) and he had just released a new album called Invincible. He plans to allow that album to be his last one but the record company is arguing that he needs to do another one. I think that they are just going to keep saying that until the day he die because all they want is the money and the fact that he's the most successful entertainer it doesn't make it any better. He thinks they had been negotiating to buy his music catalogue which I had saw years ago when he signed to the that contract in the first place. Because if his Career situation were to be deteriorated it would be his decision to sell it, not there's. And then he had issues with the manager of Sony just before having it released but I'm not going to get into all that because it was just a bunch of madness. But good things did come out of it. He dedicated the whole album to me and the kids, there's songs on there about me and one on there about the kids. I was so in love with the one he did for the kids called You Are My Life. Such a beautiful song, it brings tears to my eyes. The album is amazing.

Anyways, I was on my way to Michael's album signing. He didn't even know I was coming. I had been sitting on the plane for a half an hour and I knew it was about to get ready and land soon enough. I just went to Florida, and that wasn't a long flight. Thank God. I sat back and stared out the window it had been a long week for me working with new singers and trying to get my producers to do things the right way. Nobody knows the kind of crap I go through with these people that are so hard to work with. But I don't complain to much, just as long as they don't do something to piss me off I'm fine.

"Please Buckle your seat belts the plane will be landing two minutes."Said the voice over the intercom. I grabbed the belt and put it around my body. Soon enough the plane was landing at the New York Airport where there was the media gathered around the plane. My bodyguard Jerome stood in front of me as the door went down and the camera's started flashing. I put on my sunglasses block all the shades. I slowly walked down the steps ignoring most of the questions that was being asked by the paparazzi. My Limo awaited at then end.

Of course when I got in there they just crowded around the car like a bunch of nuts.Still asking question. Soon enough I just got agitated."Oh Just run them over!" I told the driver.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson, I can't do that."He said.

I rolled my eyes."Well, do something I don't want to sit here and listen to them and I'm sure you don't either."

He gave me a 'You have a point there.' look.

I gave him the ' Don't I always.' look.

Soon enough he stepped on the gas and the car shot forward I soon found myself looking at the familiar town pass me by. It only took five minutes to get to where the album signing was being held. I got out of the car where there was even more paparazzi and fans, I was met by another herd of bodyguards. Soon the fans started chanting my name. And i hoped that he didn't Michael hear it. It seemed like every one was trying to get to where he was, but body guards wouldn't allow them to, they could only get through the line. Of course I had to show some I.D. before I could get over to him.

"Mrs. Jackson, i'm glad you made it."One of the bodyguards, Sam said.

"I'm glad I'm home."I said. I looked around the room."Which was do i go to see him?"

"Just go right through that door."He said pointing towards the one that was behind me.

I smiled."Thank you." When I opened the door, the table where he was sitting was right in front of it. Sam led me out there til I was standing next to Michael who was dressed all blue. He was signing the book for a fan who had noticed me but was to much in shock (I guess by seeing to superstars in on place) to even yell it. When Michael gave her the book back I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

"What the..."He asked.

"IT'S AALIYAH!!!!!!"Some one yelled from the balcony.

"Liyah, what are you..."He let his sentence trial.

"I just got off the plane and since I was close I decided to come here and support you."I gave him a cheeky smile.

"That is why love you."He said then pecked me on the lips. People started snapping images right away.

I found it so funny to watch Michael's fans cry over him. One girl even asked him to marry her. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! But I didn't think she even noticed I was sitting there until Sam said something and she gave me a serious apologetic look. I just Gave her kind smile.

After the signing there was the interview and I had to stay back stage and watch as he gave an interview to MTV TRL they asked about how he felt about the album and then they showed his video to You Rock My World which he talked me into filming with him. Which was Number 7 on the show. After that we stayed behind for a little bit chatting with people. It had been a while since I was actually on television. So it felt kind of odd, but I got used to it. It made kind of miss the entertainment world. Then I soon reminded myself why i left in the first place.

My day soon ended up going from tiring to great simply because I was back with Michael. It seemed like everything in our world was back on track. But we would soon find out that it will come tumbling down.