Chapter 20: Too Young To Know What Love Is.

That whole jail experience Michael went through really scarred him. He hadn't been himself since, and I hated that I had to leave him to go to work because I knew he needed me, so all I had been doing at that point was taking half days and then having my assistant take the rest of the day for me. But of course as the days went on, and the weeks went by, i had to stay home. I only left the house when I had a meeting with Tom or something. And they only last about an hour, nothing more then that. This whole thing was really beginning to have an effect on our lives and I was afraid that it wasn't going to be fixed.

"Hey, where's Rashad?"I asked one day when I walked in the dining room where all the kids was eating lunch.

"He said he was taking a walk on the beach."Paris said her mouth filled with Grilled Cheese.

I sighed."Don't talk with your mouth full baby."

She swallowed."Sorry."

I walked out the back door that led to the beach, I looked both ways trying to see Rashad, but I couldn't, and then I looked farther ahead and I saw him walking with someone who looked to be a female. We were the only ones who had a house on that part of the beach so I couldn't see how he had someone over there. I walked down the stone steps and headed towards him."Rashad!"I called as I jogged towards them.

Rashad stopped in his steps and turned around and so did that girl. As I got closer to them the girl started to look really familiar to me. Then when I was about a couple of feet away from them I knew who it was.

Star? I didn't want to look at another Arvizo after what they had been doing to my husband. She was apart of the lies that was being told about Michael and she was the one who said she saw Michael giving her younger brothers alcohol. I could've jumped on her head at that moment.

"Uh- hey, Auntie Aaliyah, hows your day-"

"What is she doing here?"I asked, cutting him off. That was his way of pushing away a moment that he knew was going to either get him in trouble or be awkward for him.

"Uh, Star and I was just taking a walk."he said.

I gave him a sarcastic look."Yeah I see that, but that doesn't explain why she's here."

"simplemente decirle."

I Looked at her like she was crazy. What did she say?

"No."

"What did she just tell you?" I asked forgetting that she knew how to speak English.

"I said, Just tell her."she said.

"Tell me what?"I asked as I crossed my arms.

"That Star and I have been talking to each other for eight months now and we're in love."Rashad said with so much pride, he even stood as of he was Bold and brave.

I gave them a bitter laugh."Rashad your sixteen, your too young to know what love is."

"You were nineteen when you feel in love with Uncle Mike."He pointed out.

"That's nineteen, your sixteen you see the difference?"I asked.

"Look I don't care what you say, I love her and there's nothing you can do to stop that."

Just then there was a roar of thunder that growled across the sky, I didn't even notice how cloudy it was that day, I looked at the both of them.Rashad had his arm around her waist, and held her close to him, Like Michael would hold me. I sighed."Come one inside, So we can talk about this."I said. Then I looked at Star."And Star I want to talk to you in private.

__________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I just had to put this one up but the next one will be longer and More interesting, Star is going to tell about what's going on with her and her family and Aaliyah and Michael is going to go back to neverland to see what the police officers did.