Chapter 14: Stephanie Arvizo

There had been many times in my life where i just couldn't make sense out something. First time the thing with my mother, why she died. What happened to her. I just had to figure that all out for myself. The second time was with Michael. Again a situation similar to my mothers. I couldn't make sense out of that. And now this thing with Arvizo, or whatever the hell her name is. i couldn't seem to figure out how we couldn't find any record of her, yet, it was easy to find a record of Gavin and Star and their little brother Kiraen. All three of them was born in Santa Barbara County. And just to be sure that there just wasn't anything wrong with Kiara's documents we checked to see if Alyssa was in there and she was definitely in there. It had it in black and white.

Alyssa Miracle Jackson Born on April 16 1994 in Santa Barbara, California to Michael Joseph Jackson and Aaliyah Dana Haughton-Jackson.

I also made her check Ciara, Jay, Prince and Paris's. All were there, but Arvizo's was not. It was just so strange. I sat in Kiara's office running my chin deep, in thought trying to figure who she really was, this was definitely something Michael didn't need to know about right away, he was already stressed with Record company and ever thing, this was only going to make him more stressed out and we all knew how Michael got when he was stressed out.

Kiara was fuddling through some papers, she really didn't seem interested in what I was thinking about, probably because I still hadn't told her about what's been going on, and she had seemed to have forgotten to ask. She was more interested in what she was doing. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. She peered up at me with a raised eyebrow."What's going on?"she asked.

"What do you mean?"I asked dumbly.

She smirked at me."Why is it so damn important that you know who this woman really is?"

I straightened my torso and sighed."Because, She's......"I let my sentence trail then drew in a deep breath then exhaled slowly."She's accusing Michael of molesting Gavin, and her other kids."

She looked at me not making on move, it was as if she was completely frozen. Then she blinked."Again?"She asked.

I new she was talking about it being Michael's second time he was being accused of the crime. I just nodded.

She sighed and stacked the papers in a neat stack and pulled her eyeglasses off. I knew she was about to go off, I could feel it in my gut."How The hell, is she gone sit up there and accuse Michael of doing something like that when he practically saved her sons life?? That's the shit I don't like oooh, tell me where she lives I'll go up over there and knock the Spanish out her throat, she'll be talking...straight up English!"

"Kiara calm down it's not that big of a deal."Well it was but kiara could just blow things way out of proportion, that's what got her in trouble the last time.

She put her hands on her him."Now I know you don't even believe that."She said.

I sighed."Michael hasn't been fully charge with the crime yet but he's a suspect, well he's the only suspect, there asking the kids questions and there have been a lot of mess going on. And at first Gavin said he didn't do it, it's all on tape and he specifically said that he and Michael did not have any sexual contact once so ever, then months later out of the blue they claim he did. If they would've left it at that Michael and I wouldn't be going through this."

"Wait, wait, wait. You mean to tell me that they said that he didn't do at first? But then they come back and say that he did, that's has suspicion written all over it!"She said as she pulled out her notebook."I'm writing this down and sending it to the detective department, if this woman has no record of her ever being in Santa Barbara or anywhere in California then she's here illegally and that means she can go to jail, there ain't no telling what that bitch is capable of!"

"That's what I'm worried about, my whole family could be in danger behind this crap and the fact that She's doing this doesn't even make any sense."

"What of those kids aren't even her's"She said, mostly to herself.

"Oh My God."I said."Kiara, your on to something!"I said.

She looked at me, utterly confused.

"Look, Star doesn't call her Janet mom, I mean she did at first but then one day she slipped and called her Stephanie by mistake. So I'm thinking thathas to be her real name, she was just using Janet as a cover up."

Kiara immediately started typing into her computer. Then she pressed the enter button with a lot of power and enthusiasm. She Laid back in her chair and stared at the computer screen biting her lip every other second. Then a huge smile stretched across her face."I got something!"She said.

 I jumped up and walked around the desk to be sure it was her. Sure enough it was, it was a picture of her on what looked like  mug shot. her name was really Stephanie Selena Arvizo. Not Janet.

"Listen to this, Santa Barbara County woman, Stephanie Arvizo was arrested in August of 1998, for shoplifting in a local  JcPenny store. Her kids Gavin and niece Star Arvizo was sent out the store with an Armload of clothes. Charges was soon dropped but Stephanie file a law suit saying that she was viciously beaten by security guards and one was a woman,But  In her booking photo she appeared to be uninjured, but for the lawsuit she showed to pjoto's of her body being bruised badly."she scrolled down the page."There ain't something right about this woman."

"You think she may be Bipolar?"I asked.

Kiara shook her head."No, I"m bipolar she got something else, she go that coo-coo in her."She said casually."They say that they hired a psychiatrist for her and she the doctor said that she was Delusional, Oh, and she uses medication to tame it. She fooled the fuck out of y'all!"

i ignored Kiara's comment."I knew there was something wrong about that woman, I just knew it." I never thought that she had a mental disorder though, that never occurred to me once she seemed so.....calm when we were around

"Aaliyah, you might want to read this one, It says that she has a history of trying manipulating celebrities to get money."She said as she pointed to the screen.