B 19: 2P

It's been months since Jisoo and Lisa come to MNB Palace. The two girls still can't accept that Lisa is with Jisoo.

It has been months since Lisa almost died because of chokeness when her grandpa said she have two possessive girls around her.

Right now, the two are planning on having a vacation and the two girls wanted to come with them.

"Jennie, like I said this is our alone time" Jisoo said not looking at her sister. They are currently at Korea, packing their clothes.

"But Jisoo, we just wanted to come and we're not going to interrupt right, Jennie?" Irene said and look at her cousin.

"Yes unnie" Jennie said and raise her hand as Irene also raise hers. Jisoo sigh, they are always persuading her ever since they heard their planning vacation.

"No, just spend time with Suho and Kai, Jen and unnie" Jisoo said to them that cause them to pout.

Suho and Kai are Lisa's colleagues inside the mansion. Everytime, her best friends and sister are outside or attending school, they are there to make the latter happy.

When Jisoo saw Suho and Kai inside the MNB Palace, she talk to her girlfriend to let Suho and Kai have a blind date with Jennie and Irene.

Lisa then look at the two before looking again at Jisoo and she smile. She agreed on what her girlfriend said and the four people have a double date.

Irene, Jennie, Kai and Suho have a great bond of friendship. Irene and Jennie's heart is still for Lisa.

They believe that the couple will break up so they will wait 'till the two broke up and make a move to make Lisa be either with Jennie or Irene.

"But unnie, we've been hanging out for a month and I want to spend time with you" Jennie said and look at Jisoo with pleading eyes.

"Tss... maybe you just wanted to spend time with my Lisa so no" Jisoo said and zipper her luggage.

"Sooyah?" Lisa called and knock on the door. Irene then open the door and smile as she saw Lisa.

"Ohh... sorry for disturbing" Lisa said to them and smile. "No, it's ok love" Jisoo said and smile at her.

'Here we go again' Jennie and Irene thought at the same time. "Jisoo unnie, we should go for now" Jennie said and smile at her sister.

Jisoo smile back at her. "Alright" she said and stand up. "I still need to go at the company" Irene said to her and kiss her cousin's cheeks.

"Bye Lisa" she said and wave at the latter. Lisa wave back at her and Irene walk out of Jisoo's room.

"I'll go now" Jennie said and stand up from the bed. She then kiss her sister's cheeks and walk towards the door and face Lisa.

"Bye Lis" she said and wave at her then smile. The latter did the same thing and Jennie walk out. When Jennie's figure faded, she close the door and look at Jisoo.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo ask as she sat down at her bed. Lisa sat beside her and peck her lips.

"I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend" Lisa said and smile at her. Jisoo playfully smack her shoulder and bury her face at her neck.

Even if they are together for so long, Jisoo still blush at Lisa's compliment. She's still shy everytime Lisa will compliment her or she said something.

"Let's go now, I have a surprise to you later" Lisa said and get Jisoo's luggage. They are going to Paris to have alone time and to celebrate their 4th year anniversary.