B 14: Jisoo

Jisoo froze on her spot. She didn't expect that her 'boyfriend' is the one who's Irene and Jennie are fighting for.

"Unnie? Are you still there?" Jennie ask when she didn't heard anything from the other line.

"Ahh... y-yeah, I'm s-still here" Jisoo shutter. "Are you ok unnie?" Jennie ask worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine" Jisoo said and smile bitterly. Even if Jennie can't see that, she can pinpoint that her unnie isn't ok.

"You should rest unnie, you seems tired. I still need to get back at the kitchen because my future husband/wife is waiting for me" Jennie said while blushing.

"S-sure, bye Jen" Jisoo said and hung up the call. Jennie then look at her phone- more like looking at Jisoo's number.

"That's weird, she didn't even tease me having a crush" she said to herself.

"But that's ok, at least she support me" she said and smile widely.

She then happily walk inside the kitchen to see Lisa's chair and plate empty. "Maybe she got tired of waiting" she said to herself and smile.

"That's alright, she even finish the walnut pie" she said and get the plate at the table. She then started cleaning the table with a smile.

While Lisa, she came back at her room. "Geez! I'm allergic to tree nuts" she said and find her medicine.

Her face are starting to swell because of the walnut. "Where did Sooyah place it?" she ask herself.

She then get her phone and dial her girlfriend's number. "Hello?" Jisoo said, she didn't saw who called her.

"S-sooyah" Lisa said barely. Jisoo then look at her phone and place it at her ear.

"W-where did y-you place m-my m-medicine?" Lisa ask almost a whisper. Jisoo stand up from her swivel chair.

"What happened? Am I gonna ready my flight now?" Jisoo ask worriedly and fix her things.

"N-no, I j-just need m-my medicine" Lisa said and start finding her medicine again.

"Aishh! I already told you to look at yourself!" Jisoo scold the swelling girl.

"I place it at your suitcase, the secret place" Jisoo said sighing. Lisa quickly get her suitcase and get the medicine at the secret place.

After minutes, her breathing became fine and her swelling face is already normal.

"So tell me what happened?" Jisoo said and sat down on her chair again. "My boss, cook a pie" Lisa started.

Jisoo just nod at her even if Lisa can't see her. "That's what happened" Lisa said after finishing her story.

"Can you tell me what's the name of your boss?" Jisoo ask. She wants a confirmation about Jennie's statement earlier.

"She's Jennie Kim, why?" Lisa said. Jisoo can feel her worlds apart,

"Sooyah baby? Are you still there?" Lisa ask when she didn't heard Jisoo's respond.

"A-ahh... y-yeah" Jisoo said to her and sigh bitterly. "What's wrong baby? You seems broken hearted" Lisa said and chuckle.

"Nothing, I'll go now baby, bye love you" Jisoo replied and hung up the call not waiting for Lisa's reply.

"She's weird" Lisa mumble to herself. "But I love her anyway" she added and get out of her room.