B 5: Company

The next day, Jennie wake up shock. She knows that she's sleeping at Lisa's jeep yesterday.

Clothes change, "did Lisa change my clothes?" she ask herself.

"What time is it?" she ask herself again and look at the wall clock that is hanging on her wall.

"9!?" she exclaim and walk towards her bathroom to wash her body.

"I have photoshoot today at 10. Geez! Am I that tired?" she ask herself thru the mirror.

Lisa on the other hand just wake up also. She walks towards the kitchen and start cooking.

"Ma'am, I'll do it" one of the maid said when she saw Lisa cooking at the kitchen.

"I can do it, don't worry" Lisa said plainly and sent her a small smile.

She just nod and watch Lisa to cook her food. "There's so many maids in the mansion ma'am but why do you want to cook by yourself?"

"I want to prepare for myself, I don't want anyone to prepare it because I know what I want and what will the others do is the opposite" Lisa answer.

Lisa put an egg in the pan and started to make a salad while she's cooking the egg.

*Ring*

Lisa's phone started ringing and she get it on top of the counter. She smile when she saw who is the caller.

"Yes?" she ask in her sweetest voice -but it's still cold- that she can make. "Baby!" Jisoo squeal on the other line.

The maid got interrupted when she heard the voice from the other line. "That voice is familiar" she said but shrugged it off later.

"Did you eat already?" Jisoo ask from the other line. Lisa smile, she knew that the girl is always like that ever since she landed on Korea.

"I'm actually cooking right now love, just woke up" Lisa said to her. The maid is really curious on who is the person that Lisa is talking.

"How about you? Did you already eat dinner?" Lisa ask as she put the cooked egg on plate.

"Yeah, I already eat dinner here at the office" Jisoo said to her.

"That's good then" Lisa said to her and add dressing on her salad.

"Stay healthy there ok? I don't know anybody that is friends with you there love, take care" Jisoo said from the other line.

"Yes Sooyah~" Lisa said using her baby voice. "So cute" Jisoo said from the other line.

She wants to pinch Lisa's cheeks but sadly, she can't. "Sooyah?" the maid ask herself.

"Maybe it's Ms. Lisa's friend? My daughter have a friend and they call each other love or baby" the maid said and leave the kitchen area.

"And you also, I'm really thankful to that best friend of yours. At least, when I'm gone she's with you" Lisa answer put some touches on her meal.

"I'm also thankful love, you know, she came to California because she's looking for her cousin that left them 4 years ago" Jisoo said to her.

"Oh really? Why did her cousin leave them?" Lisa ask and take a spoonful of her meal.

"She said that her cousin wants to study at a university and live alone but her grandfather doesn't want too because he doesn't want anything bad to happen at her cousin because that cousin of her is the next CEO of the company" Jisoo said to her and get inside her car.

"They must be rich" Lisa said to her. "And that cousin of your best friend must be that important" she added.

"Yeah, her grandfather even agreed that she's going to let that cousin of my best friend to study but with bodyguards around" Jisoo said to her.