B 10: Back to business

"Why can't you just come along with me in Korea this coming Wednesday?" Jisoo ask as she's looking at her girlfriend who's packing her things.

Lisa then stop what she's doing for a second and sigh. Jisoo keep asking her this question since she started packing her things.

"Like I said, I can't love, I need to be at my work" Lisa said to Jisoo. "But I want you to meet my best friend" Jisoo said and pout.

Lisa chuckle, even if Jisoo is older than her she still acts like a child.

Lisa then peck Jisoo's lips many times as she wishes that her pout would hide.

"I'm sorry baby but maybe next time? I just have some tight schedule" Lisa said and smile sweetly at the latter.

Lisa learn how to be not cold at Jisoo even tho it is still cold but she manage to make it a little normal. 

Jisoo on the other hand is ok even if Lisa's voice is cold but she wants to hear Lisa's sweet voice which cause Lisa to work hard for it.

"I'll visit you at your condo in Korea ok? I just need to go back quickly" Lisa said to Jisoo.

Jisoo sigh, she knew that she won't win in this argument when it comes to work- but she's still greatful that Lisa gave her time.

"Alright, I'll wait you there at Thursday because I'm going to visit my family in Wednesday" Jisoo said and smile at the younger.

Lisa smile back, this is the other reason why she falls in love with Jisoo because the latter is understanding.

Jisoo remember something, she wants to ask Lisa about her parents but she knew that Lisa doesn't want to talk about them.

"Uhm... baby?" Jisoo called. "Hmm?" Lisa hummed in respond.

"I think I'm ready" Jisoo said to her. Lisa then look at Jisoo with confused look.

"I'm ready, our relationship is almost 4 years now, I'll introduce you to my family" Jisoo said to her and smile.

Lisa smile back, "I thought you'll tell it to them when you really come back at Korea?" Lisa said to her.

"But I think this is the right time, I'll tell you when ok?" Jisoo said and stand up to walk towards Lisa's direction.

Lisa smile and nod before pecking Jisoo's lips many times.

"Yah! Come on, make it fast!" Tzuyu yelled at the other people inside the mansion.

"Yah! We still have 3 hours!" Jeongyeon said to her. "Just be quick! I need to see my unnie now" Tzuyu whined at them.

"Just be quick Jeong, we don't want to see a flying shoes right?" Taehyung said and laugh.

There's one time where Tzuyu is waiting for them because they planned to go at the mall but Jeongyeon was so slow so Tzuyu get impatient and then boom!

Flying shoes for them. "I don't even know why I always get a punishment when I didn't do anything" Mina said to them.

"Yeah right" Jihyo said to her. They also got that flying shoes when they are also waiting for Jeongyeon.

"Alright, I'm sorry" Jeongyeon sarcastically said to them. "Hurry up!" Tzuyu yelled again and Jeongyeon put all her clothes without fixing them.

"Ready!" she said and pull her suitcase down then run outside the room and put her suitcase on their limousine.

"Tss.... Tzuyu is younger than her yet she's scared" Jihyo said that heard by Mina.

"Was it because of the flying shoes?" Taehyung ask them and they laugh.