B 9: Love

"Baby, wake up" Lisa said as shakes the sleeping turtle rabbit. "5 more minutes" Jisoo mumble enough for Lisa to hear.

'Maybe she's tired' Lisa said to herself. They actually did some miracle last night because of the longing that they both feel.

"Love, you need to eat breakfast" Lisa said as she go at Jisoo's side.

"Later" Jisoo said as she held the blanket tightly and put her face at Lisa's hand.

Lisa sigh, 'Should I do this now?' she ask herself. "Jisoo-yah, wakey wakey love, we need to eat now" Lisa said and kiss Jisoo's eyes.

"Hmmm" Jisoo just hummed and face Lisa still eyes close. "Wakey wakey my big baby" Lisa said and kiss Jisoo's face.

Jisoo pout, Lisa knew what that mean so she kiss Jisoo's lips. "Wake up now Sooyah" Lisa said and peck Jisoo's lips again.

"I'm tired Lis, can you just get it and let's eat here" Jisoo said with half open eyes.

"Alright, wait for me here" Lisa said and peck Jisoo's lips again before she hop out of the bed and walk out of the room.

"Here's breakfast in bed" Lisa said as she open the door and it reveal the smiling Jisoo, still on the bed naked.

"Good morning love" Jisoo said happily and peck Lisa's lips many times.

"Wow, you're in good mood huh?" Lisa said to her and put down the tray that is full of foods.

"Of course, my heart is here with me" Jisoo said happily to her.

"Aww.. stop being cute Sooyah and let's eat now, or you want some round?" Lisa ask teasingly.

Jisoo blush, "You keep saying, 'ahhh~ right there baby, Oh my ghad, yes right, ahh-'" Lisa was cutted off but Jisoo.

"You're just too wild last night baby, and you'll help me walk today" Jisoo said as she get the spoon and fork ready to eat.

"I'll be feeding you love, I'll take care of you for today and tomorrow" Lisa said as she snatch the spoon and fork from Jisoo's hold and get a spoonful of the meal.

"Dad" Jennie called as she walk at their mansion.

It makes her a little sad, the mansion doesn't look bright when she and her dad is the only ones inside.

"Ms. Kim, Mr. Kim is actually at his office" one of the maid said as she bow at Jennie.

Jennie quickly make her way towards their library as her father's office is located there.

"Ruby Jane, what are you doing here?" her father ask as he saw his daughter inside his office.

Jennie usually go inside her father's office when she needed something.

"I want Lisa" Jennie blurted out. Her father look at her confused.

"Why do you want Lisa?" her father ask her as he sit down at his swivel chair. Jennie then took the seat in front of him.

"I want her dad, I like her" she said but think for a moment.

"No, I love her, I don't know why but my heart keep beating so fast and butterflies are everywhere when she's near me" Jennie said to her father.

Her father got amaze by her sudden confession. "And I don't know how will I tell it to her dad" she said and mess her hair.

"Jennie, I didn't raise you to be like that, she's just a woman and yet here you are, afraid of telling it to her" her father said to her.