B 13: Confession

"Tss.... nightmare" the man said trying his best to not to laugh but he just laugh at what the girl said.

The two girls are just looking at him, clearly bored at what the guy is doing.

"What? You two didn't find it funny?" he ask wiping his tears that came out of his eyes.

"Clearly not" Tzuyu said and cross her arms. "And can you please move away? I'm going to our hotel because my unnies are looking for me now" she added.

"And why would I? Give me the best reason because I still want to have fun, you'll also have fun on what are we going to do" the man said smirking.

"Tss.... that isn't fun" the other girl said to him, plainly. The man look at the girl with a smirk on his face.

"And also you, we'll have fun but as you said it isn't fun so what's fun then?" he ask while tapping his fingers.

"This" the girl said and punch the guy on his face. The man got caught off guard so he stumble on the ground.

"I'm talking to you calmly but you clearly ruined my mood!" the man said and stood up from where is he seating at and attack the girl.

The girl dodge his attack and kick him on his balls. The guy groan, holding his crotch while lying on the floor.

"That's what you get pervert" Tzuyu said and kick him again at the stomach. Tzuyu look at the girl and smile.

"Thank you" she said and bow at the girl. "You're welcome, just be careful at this area" the girl coldly said.

Tzuyu flinch at the sudden coldness of the latter. "Thank you miss...?" Tzuyu said more like asking.

"Lisa" Lisa said and remove her mask. Tzuyu got shock, "U-unnie?" she said looking at the latter.

Lisa look back at her, she didn't really clearly saw that she's saving her sister. "Tzuyu..." she said to her sister.

Tzuyu quickly embrace her sister. "Unnie, let's go now, grandpa and our parents are looking for you" she said tightening the hug.

Lisa sigh, she then held her sister's arm and get out of the grip. "I won't, I'm happy at my life now" Lisa said to her.

"But unnie, grandpa needs to tell you something. I also need you at the house" she said looking down. She's stopping her tears to fall down because her unnie doesn't want to see her crying.

"I won't, I'm happy now. Tell them that they shouldn't look for me" she said and run away after she get out of the grip.

"But.... I really miss you" this time, she didn't stop her tears and it falls down on her cheeks.

"JEONGYEON!" Jihyo exclaim once she step inside Jeongyeon's room. They are currently inside their hotel room- well, the hotel looks like a dorm.

"What?" Jeongyeon ask annoyed. 'Who wouldn't get annoyed? They ruined my sleep' she thought.

"Tzuyu left the hotel!" Jihyo exclaim and panic is visible in her voice.

"Tss.... she just leave the room" Jeongyeon said, not understanding what the train looking girl said. "WHAT!?" she exclaim and sit up on her bed.

"Why did she leave!?" Jeongyeon ask. Jihyo, who's pacing back and forth, threw the note that Tzuyu left for them when they woke up.

I'm going outside, I'm hungry and all of you didn't want to cook for me so I'll just leave and find food outside. Don't look for me ok? I'll be back real quick.
-Chewy🍞