B 1: Issue

"See!? You have an issue again, I think I might get you a personal bodyguard" the middle age man said to his daughter.

"Dad, I don't want a bodyguard, I will tell you this, yes I was at the bar yesterday night and I didn't know that they are following me!" his daughter protest.

"Are you raising your voice young lady?" the man said and look at his daughter's eye intently.

They are having a talk about what just the man read this morning.

"No dad, I'm just saying that you shouldn't get me one bodyguard" she stated and sat at the chair again.

"Too bad, I already have one Jennie, she'll be here next week" her dad stated.

Jennie then look at her father, eyes widen. "Dad! I don't need one and besides, I'm with Irene unnie yesterday" she stated.

Her dad look at her, "Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, I know your cousin, she won't go on that places" he stated.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, the daughter of one of the successful businessman in Korea.

Mr. Kim is a well known man in the whole Korea together with her daughter, Jennie Kim.

Jennie is one of the famous model in Korea and in other country as well.

"But dad, Irene unnie is really with me that time!" Jennie protest.

Irene Bae or Bae Joohyun, Jennie's cousin and best friend. "No, her parents check her in her room and she's there" her dad said to her.

Jennie just rolled her eyes, 'Of course, it's before I came to fetch her' she thought.

"Treat your bodyguard well Jennie" he said before dismissing his daughter.

"Poor Jennie, you'll have a bodyguard next week, tell me if he's handsome ok? I want to have a boyfriend now" Hyebin said to her friend.

They are now inside the restaurant because Jennie said she'll tell them a story. "It's not a boy Hyebin, it's a girl" she stated.

"Well that's great, just tell me her name and tell me if she's a gentlewoman" Eunbin said and smile at Jennie. "So.... what are you going to do?" Joy ask Jennie.

The latter look at her and smirk, "I'm going to seduce her and get her tired of me" she said.

"That's a good idea but what if, she really needs that job?" Irene ask her. They've been seating inside the restaurant for an hour now.

"I don't care, I just don't want anyone to follow where I'm going and what am I doing" she said smile at them.

"You have a mission" the man said to his member. "What is it?" the tall woman said coldly.

The man didn't flinch because he knew that this member of him is really cold and emotionless.

"Mr. Kim needs a bodyguard" he stated seriously.

The woman look at him in disbelief, 'She just gave me that look and it's the first time' he thought.

"Xiumin, I won't accept the mission, I'm not here to be a bodyguard" she stated.

Xiumin sigh, he knew that this girl won't accept it.

"Come on Lis, Mr. Kim really need your help" Xiumin said and kneel in front of Lisa.

"Lisa, accept it please, your the only one that can do it and besides, Mr. Kim requested it to be a girl" he said in pleading tone.