B 16: Lisa's identity

"What's this?" Xiumin ask once Chorong give him a folder. "That's the file of the missing person" Chorong said to him.

"Missing person?" Xiumin ask that earn a nod from the latter. "To whom?" he ask them.

"The MNB first's heiress is missing, they already find the heiress around the world and now they are looking for her here" Yeji said to him.

"What? How? I mean, I thought the heiress isn't missing" Xiumin said to them. "That's also what we thought" Seulgi answer.

"But we never thought that they have two heiress, the other heiress just come here last time" Wendy said to him.

"I'll check this one, is there another thing that they gave?" Xiumin ask them.

"None-" Dahyun got cut off by Chen. "Here, the USB is the one with the full information" Chen said and gave him the USB.

"Alright, I'll check this now and do all your work" Xiumin said to them.

"Yes" they all said and walk towards their table. "Guys, let's have lunch later and let's invite Lisa also" Jungkook said to them.

"I'll text Lisa and tell her" Bambam said and get his phone.

To: Lisa monkey🙈
Lis, the squad wanted a lunch date, you'll come?

From: Lisa monkey🙈
Sorry Bam but I can't, I have to go somewhere.

To: Lisa monkey🙈
That's alright, maybe we can plan it some other time☺️

"Guys, Lisa can't" he stated and put his phone on his pocket. "That's alright, we'll just invite her next time" Wendy said to them.

Xiumin on the other hand lose his grip on the folder. "Is this true?" he ask himself seeing the folder.

Name: Pranpriya ManobanAge: 22 years oldSiblings: Tzuyu ManobanStatus: She's single when she left the MNB Palace, Heiress of MNB Companies (She's known in the whole world but they didn't know what she looks like)Other name: Lalisa Manoban (But she...

Age: 22 years old
Siblings: Tzuyu Manoban
Status: She's single when she left the MNB Palace, Heiress of MNB Companies (She's known in the whole world but they didn't know what she looks like)
Other name: Lalisa Manoban (But she's more known as Pranpriya by her family and the whole world)
Nickname: Pran, Priya, Lis, Lalice, Lali, Lili, Poopoo, Monkey, Pranpri, Lalis, Laliz

"Lisa? Is this you?" Xiumin ask. He then inserted the USB in his laptop and click the one video.

"Hi agent, I'm Marco Manoban and this is my wife Lucy Manoban. We're here to tell you that we need your help for finding our first daughter, Pranpriya Manoban. She's been missing for 4 years now and we still doesn't have any update on her whereabout. Someone said that they spotted her at California and now we're finding her there but her cousin said she's not there. Until the best friend of her cousin said that she have a girlfriend named, Lalisa Manoban. What a small world right? We just wanted our daughter to be here at our MNB Palace, the sunshine even if she's cold" the man said at the video.