B 2: Unnie

"That's all, you'll have a photoshoot next next week at our company with Ms. Park" the man said at Jennie, who's looking at him boredly.

"Ok" she said uninterested. The man then bow his head and head out of the room, leaving Jennie with her manager, Nayeon.

"That's not good Jennie, you might not have a photoshoot again because of your attitude" Nayeon said and put her hand at her forehead.

"Nayeon, it's not that important, I have so many store out there and be one of their models, I know dad will make me be his model because I'm famous" Jennie said and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, but uncle never did that" Nayeon said with a teasing smile.

Jennie again rolled her eyes, 'It will happen if his models will left' she thought.

"Ok, take a lunch then we'll leave to meet Ms. Park"  Nayeon said and leave the room. "I should call Irene unnie" she said to herself and get her phone.

She's about to make a call with Irene when her phone rang and the very familiar name that she's been waiting to call for months called her.

"Unnie!" she cheerfully said on the other line. The other line giggle as she can feel the excitement in Jennie's tone.

"Jendeukie" the latter said and sat on her chair. "Unnie, how are you there? You didn't gave me a call for the past 2 months" Jennie said and pout.

"Aww.... I can imagine your pouty face Jendeuk, don't do that ok? And I'm ok here, taking care of the company but it's fine, how are you there?" the other line said.

"I'm fine here Jisoo unnie, take care of yourself too there ok? I want to see you here again" Jennie said and stand up.

"I'll visit you there once again if I'm not busy. After I take care of the company, I'll live again there" Jisoo announced excitedly.

"Really unnie? I can't wait" Jennie said and jump in happiness. The door open and it reveal Jennie's P.A with foods in hand.

"Just place the food at the table Sunmi" Jennie said and Sunmi nod her head.

"Yes Jendeuk, the company here is actually getting bigger and dad said, if I make it well known here at Cali, I'll leave it here then comeback again at Korea".

"That's good then unnie, make it bigger so that you can comeback here" Jennie said as she sat down at the chair.

"I'll get going now Jen" Sunmi said and Jennie nod her head. "Ms. Kim, they are already here" Jennie heard someone said at the other line.

"Ok, thanks D.O" Jisoo said at him. The latter then nod his head and close the door behind him.

"Unnie, your secretary must be handsome, do you like him?" Jennie ask out of nowhere.

Jisoo was taken aback at what just Jennie said. "What? No, I won't like him, he's just my secretary" Jisoo defended.

She then fix her things on the table before standing up. "But unnie, are you going to Korea with him?" Jennie ask.

Jisoo then open the door of her office and look at her phone.

"I have a news that you'll have a bodyguard, I'll talk to you later ok? Bye Jendeuk" Jisoo said from the other line.

"Yes unnie, I'll tell you later. Bye unnie" Jennie said and hang up the line.

"What will I do to my bodyguard?" she ask herself and took out the food that Sunmi buy for her.