Chapter Seven: Defying My Rules

He said he would come pick me up, I tried protesting and we left undecided.

"It is not a date, Safra. I've made it clear that relationships are out of my dictionary." I said as Safra raided my closets, again.

"But it could be." She said wiggling her brows.

"Oh stop it. All I know is I am not wearing a dress; I don't trust him." I said looking at the set of cloths in front of me. "I'll wear the shorts and tuck-in shirts."

"And..." Safra said holding onto my pair of boots.

"And the boots." Safra convinced me and she did my makeup, it was natural, but beautiful.

Hey girlfriend.

Unknown Number

My phone flashed and buzzed as a message came in. Of course, Hardin.

How did you get my number?

Seen

Your friend Safra seems to really ship us.

Unknown Number

And now I need your address

Unknown Number

"Safra, I wonder how many enemies I would have if you accepted bribes easily?" I glared at her and saved his number to my phone.

"Sorry, he sounded desperate." Of course.

Why would I give you my address, I said I would meet somewhere, not follow you in your car.

Seen

You don't have that privilege yet.

Seen

Don't worry, Safra just delivered the package. See you in 5. ;)

Hardin

When I told my mum I was going out with a boy, she was ecstatic, everyone was. I've never cared to talk to one except Damien and Paul.

"Don't be ridiculous mum, it's not like we are going to a restaurant... I don't even know where we are going, but I can take care of myself." With that I heard a honk outside. "Well, that's my cue. Bye." I said and went out the door.

~*~

We drove in comfortable silence except for the sounds that came from me slapping his hands whenever he tried to touch me.

"Look, this goes against all my rules in life, so don't get your hopes up." I said looking out the window. I knew if I didn't resist hard enough I'd fall. I don't trust my heart or mind anymore, they both failed me.

"Why so many walls, huh?" he asked as he pulled up. Walls, no. I'm not like that, I don't set up walls... I cut off all feelings, so there will be no walls, because walls can break. I ignored the question.

"You seem like someone who has more than enough love to share."

"Stop with the cheesy phrases, they piss me off." I spat.

"Now that's my green eyes." He said laughing. Everywhere became static, we stopped.

"I knew it we are lost, please take me back home."

"Oh come on." He said ignoring my plea. We walked down a path, it became clearer and clearer. We stopped.

It was beautiful, it looked like a small village. With lush green plants and grass everywhere, a waterfall, and beautiful insects. There was a huge cliff, but it was just the height for diving. He swims, wow.

"Come on!" I heard him scream from the top of the cliff, how was he lucky enough to find this heaven on earth. I saw him shirt off and pants down. Ohhh, I exclaimed. He exercised a lot. With the complete 6-pack, he looked ripped...

"Like what you see?" he said flexing his muscles. Yes, a lot.

"Cocky much?" Just stay in that position till I'm true checking you out. I need a way to turn off my batteries. Water will surely disable me. I met him at the top and undressed. Fortunately, I love wearing swim suits on Wednesdays. It was a habit back in Canada, every Wednesday was swimming day and never wanted to forget so I always wore it to school, just in case.

He gaped at me. I got most of my mother's features. I had dirty blonde hair, pink full heart lips, figure eight body. I had emerald green eyes, my mum always said I had the perfect nose.

"Quit gaping at me, I'm sure it's not the first time you've brought a girl here." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's the first time, but I've never seen one as fearless as you."

"Very funny." I said and spread my arm out as the wind played with my hair and blew over my face. He held my hand.

"You're gonna scream." He said and jumped taking me with him.