Chapter Fifty Two- Warped Tour

This escalated quickly.

Only one more chapter to go, and we are coming to an end! Sad, I know I know.

This takes place one year later!

I WILL NEED MORE THAN 70 COMMENTS AND 100 VOTES TO POST THE OTHER CHAPTER.

Warped Tour.

Song: What I Like About You by 5SOS

Drea's P.O.V

~One Year Later~

Ahh Warped Tour. The sweet smell of rock, heavy metal, and other amazing genre music!

I can't believe that it has already been a year since I got signed to Epitaph Records. A year since the people I admire became my mentors. A year since I could have anything I could've wished for. It's amazing how the uneccpected, turns around my life, for the better.

Brett told me a month ago to pack my stuff, and get ready for the best months of my life. I was going to Warp Tour. All my favorite bands were coming, and it was just amazing!

Sleeping With Sirens.

Falling In Reverse.

Boys Like Girls.

Black veil Brides.

All Time Low.

Bring Me The Horizon.

Tonight Alive.

Fall Out Boy.

And Pierce The Veil.

I had an option though, I could either go, or lose this amazing opportunity. So I decided to go, on one condition. I had to bring Ariel and Dillon with me, or else I wasn't going on tour, and I meant it. So Brett said yes, I wouldn't blame him.

I can't believe that I was now as we speak, having a water balloon fight with All Time Low, Black Veil Brides, and Falling In Reverse. Dillon, Ariel and I were one team, along with CC from BVB, and the rest of the guys were on their teams with their bands.

"You will never get us!" I heard Ariel scream, and throw a water balloon, trying to hit Andy. The balloon didn't get that far, maybe two feet from where I was standing. She's a little kid, so yeah.

Everyone laughed, and aww'd at her.

"Hey Ariel," Ronnie got her attention, and she faced him now. I saw Ronnie with a bucket of water, and he splashed it on Ariel, making her shriek.

"It's on!" she sassed, and threw a water balloon at him, making him gasp.

I laughed, and threw a water balloon towards Purdy, who was checking his hair.

"HEY PURDY PRINCESS, IT'S A GAME. SO STOP BEING A GIRL AND PLAY!" I yelled.

Ashley looked at us, and got a hose from wherever he got it from.

Where did that hose come from?

Ashley quickly turned it on, and sprayed us with water.

"Ha ha ha, that's what you get!" he smirked.

Dillon, Ariel and I were soaked head to toe. I couldn't believe that Ashley did that! I was not mad; I was super surprised at what he did.

"Enough!" I heard Jake yell.