Chapter Forty Three- Night Changes

Night Changes

Song: Night Changes by One Direction

Drea's P.O.V

After I took my shower, washed my hair, and got dressed in a neon blue strapless dress and some black Converse, I brushed my hair and let it back.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to find Dillon sitting on the couch, eating an apple.

"We're going to eat and you're eating an apple?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I am," he smiled and winked at me.

"Let's go."

I grabbed his hand, and we left towards his car.

"Wait!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"I forgot my jacket in the pool!!!!" I screamed, as I got out of the car, and raced to the corner of the pool where my jacket was just floating there.

I grabbed the jacket and placed it in the washer so when I got back, I could place it in the dryer.

After that was done, I headed back.

I got in the passengers side, and buckled up. Dillon did the same, and we left.

"Where's Ariel?" he asked.

"She's with Jack and Crystal at the mall."

I texted Carter, since he still wasn't back and told him I was let go, and out with Dillon.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"We're going to a picnic, on the beach!" he smiled, and continued to drive.

I smiled, and looked at my hands.

I hadn't painted my nails in a while and the nail polish was all chipped, and not pretty.

"Oh, by the way, this is for you."

Dillon started looking for something at the back of his car, and when he finally had found it, he handed me a black rose.

"Oh my god, Dillon, I always wanted a black rose! Thanks so much babe!" I exclaimed, and smiled at the warm gesture he got me.

"I remember that you had told me you always wanted one," he said.

He was smiling, hoping I loved the gift he got me.

I did.

It was the best thing anything could've gotten me, to be honest.

Nobody had ever done that, and he was obviously, the first person to do that.

"It's the sweetest thing, thank you Dillon."

Dillon smiled at me, and parked the car.

We were at the beach, and it was decorated so nice. There were two coca-cola old fashioned bottles placed on a mini fridge, a red blanket on the freshly cut green grass, two medium plates on top of the weaved basket, and I guess there was food inside the basket. There were little lights hanging from the tree, and an additional blanket.

This was just beautiful, and since the sun was about to set in a while, it would be so romantic.

"Dillon, this is so beautiful," I said.

"You like it?" he asked.

"No. . ."

'His face dropped instantly, so I picked it up for him.