Chapter Forty Two- Tying You Up!

Tying You Up!

Drea's P.O.V

"CAMERON I WILL CUT YOUR BALLS IF YOU DON'T GIVE THAT BACK TO ME!" I yelled at Cameron, as he ran away from me.

"What, your virginity?" he asked, getting cocky.

I looked at him, and he, with once glance from a far knew I wasn't going to play games with him this time if he didn't give me back my one of a kind custom made jacket.

"Fine, I'll give it back," he said, and started to walk my way. "Right after I throw it in the pool."

"Don't you dare!" I exclaimed, and ran after him.

I couldn't even get to where he was on time, he was just too darn fast, and I wasn't.

You are probably wondering why I am running after him, and why is it because just of a jacket.

It wasn't just any jacket; it was a custom made jacket, sent by the one and only MGK.

Who is MGk?

Well, the one and only rapper that I love 'till death, and admire so much that gave me confidence to stand up for what I believe in, and that flaws don't matter if you want to be someone in life.

No matter if you are in a struggle, you have to stand up for what you believe in, and you will accomplish it.

"Cam, please don't do it, or I will kill you while you sleep," I warned him.

Remember, I warned him.

"This jacket isn't even that cute, it could use a little more leather if you asked me," he said, checking it out.

"That's the problem," I said. "Nobody asked you," I laughed.

"Laugh again, and I will throw it," he smiled.

"Are you jealous because no fan has sent you a custom made jacket?" I asked him.

He seamed shocked. "No, I just don't like it," he simply stated.

"Yeah, then why were you the first one to make a compliment that it would look, and I quote 'Fierce' on me?" I raised an eyebrow.

He knew I had just hit him where it hurt, and he just looked at the ground.

"Fine, here you g-" he said, handing it to me, but that wasn't the case, and I knew for sure he wasn't going to give it back.

Cam had let go of the jacket, and into the water it went. "Oops," he faked a shocked face, and I screamed in pain.

"You. Did. Not. Just. Do. That," I breathed heavily, and didn't take my eyes off of him.

Cameron noticed I was slowly moving towards him, and he knew things weren't going to be pretty.

 "Now Drea, take a step back and be sure what you're going to do," he said, taking little steps back.

"Oh I know what I'm going to do," I said getting closer to him. "I know exactly what I'm going to do to you Cameron, and I will FUCKING KILL YOU!" I yelled at him.

Cameron didn't expect that I was practically going to pounce on him.

Which I did.

I did say I warned him.

Didn't I?

"STOP!!!!" he begged.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" I yelled back at him.

I was right now on his back, trying to push him into the water, but I just couldn't. So I settled to just pulling his hair, and trying to punch his little face.