Chapter Eleven- 'Live Simply So Others Can Simply Live'

'Live Simply So Others Can Simply Live'

Drea's P.O.V

When Matt and I got back home, we decided to watch a movie while the rest of the guys got up.

"Matt?" I said, making him turn his attention towards me, "Why did you ask me out?" I asked him, hoping the answer wouldn't be so bad.

He smiled at me, and blinked a couple of times. "Because your different. You aren't like other girls in this world. You're yourself, not some wannabe who says she likes the same stuff as either of us guys just to get our attention." He said, and I smiled at him.

I moved my legs that where on top of his legs also, and sat next to him and cuddled.

It felt like times stopped for a minute. My stomach was in knots because of what he said and my heart was pounding so fast, it could win a race against a cheetah.

"That was really sweet Matt," I said, and smiled at him as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

I closed my eyes for a second, and the words that the girl said came back to me.

"Why do people have to be so mean?" I asked him.

He thought about it for a second, and then turned his attention towards me.

"Because they are bored with their own lives and have nothing better to do. They're just jealous of the people who have succeeded, and just want to bring them down." he said, and pulled me closer to him. "But you know what, don't worry about that. As I always say, 'Live simply so others can simply live'."

I smiled at Matt and his response, everything was just true. Every single word he said and that came out of his mouth was true. People are so bored with their lives these days that will invent some nasty rumors and photo shop anything just to get attention from others.

It felt like time passed as the movie played, and it was already ending.

An awkward silence was spreading across this room, and if you were silent enough you could hear a pin drop.

The silence didn't last long, because Matt broke it.

"Drea, what do you say if we go swimming?" Matt asked me, while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Matt, how about we go out and buy some pink hair dye?" I said, mocking him.

He laughed, and nodded his head.

We got up, and went to go get dressed in more appropriate clothes this time.

I decided to wear a Mickey Mouse top that had sunflowers inside him, some black and white leggings, blue aqua and orange knee high converse. I also straightened my hair, and pulled it up into a messy ponytail.

For makeup I did a cat eye eyeliner, some powder, and a little gloss.

I made my way downstairs and waited for Matt to finish.

Since he wasn't done, I pulled out my phone and decided to make a Vine about bullying.

I tapped the Vine app and started to record my Vine, but since it was a six second video, I had to talk fast.

"I personally don't like bullying because I was a victim, and I know how people feel about it. So in Matt's famous words 'Live Simply So Others Can Simply Live'.

When I finished recording the video, I added the caption 'No More Bullying!' and posted it on Vine, making the likes and comments come really fast.

All the comments were positive, and I was proud of myself for what I just had posted.

I heard some footsteps walking down, and thinking it was Matt, without looking, I got up. "Ready to go?" I asked "Matt", and made my way towards the door.