Chapter Thirty Two- Smurfs, Camburgers And A Slutty Nash Grier

Smurfs, Camburgers And A Slutty Nash Grier

Drea's P.O.V

After Taylor and I went to go buy the hair dye, I decided to buy some white hair dye also, to dye the half of my hair white, and the top blue.

I was now in my room, already getting the dye off of my hair, you know, washing it and all that.

I had looked at myself in the mirror, and saw that I had a huge smile in my face. I already knew why, and the why was because of Dillon.

I actually thought about it for a long time, and to just end my dating life, but Dillon kind of changed that opinion.

I grabbed my phone, and logged into Twitter. A bunch of notifications from my last post, which was of Dillon and I watching movie, just our feet showing, started to blow up.

A lot of comments saying how cute the picture looked. That it looked like a Tumblr pic. Tumblr couple comments. Some saying they wish they knew who the mystery guy was, and all that.

Then came the hurtful comments. Some saying I should just die, that I was a slut, or that I don't deserve happiness.

80% of the fans had my back, while the 20% of the fans didn't. I've asked myself this too many times, if you gonna hate, then why follow me?

I swear I don't get people, this is one of the many stupid things about being a purple unicorn with amazing hair!

I rolled my eyes at myself, and tweeted about my new hair.

@TheDreaReynolds: Dying my hair blue and white💁💇▫🔹 #LookingLikeASmurf ;)

I instantly got a bunch of reply's, some from fans, and some from YouTubers and the guys like Tyler Oakley, Andrea Russett, Ricky, Jenn, Connor, Kian, Zoella, and some others.

Almost all of the said things like:

'SLAY!' You already know who nights of said that one.

'Amazing color choices.' THANKS TYLER!!!!

'You are so going to look like a smurf.' Stupid Kian and Connor.

'Can't wait to see the hair.' Zoella, Andrea, and Jenn.

I smiled, and got back to my hair.

~<~<~<~

After two hours of dying my hair, blow drying it, straightening it, and taking a bunch of selfies, I'd finally finished.

I made my way downstairs, and saw all the guys outside by the pool, grilling Camburgers, and playing some music. Mahogany was here, so yeah, she was our DJ for today and the rest of our Magcon life.

I stepped outside, and everyone just stopped what they were doing, and looked at me.

I FELT THE LOVE!!

Can you feel, the love tonight?

See what I did there, Selene Dion song. Lol.

I laughed at myself, and rolled my eyes again.

"Why'd you just do that?" Mahogany asked me.

"Do what?"

"Roll your eyes and the laugh at yourself?"

"I don't know. I'm weird, haven't you noticed that for these four months?"

"Oh we have," Carter said.