Chapter Ten- Coffee Date with PJ's and Self Image

Coffee Date with PJ's and Self Image

Drea's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of something burning, and quickly opened my eyes, and scanned if the room was on fire.

I scanned, and cleared my mind.

"What is that smell?" I asked myself.

I jogged downstairs, and saw a huge smoke cloud and a figure standing there, pan on his hand, and fire coming out of it.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed, and made my way over to the person, who was apparently Matt.

"I was trying to make some breakfast!" He said, and coughed a bit.

"Well, how'd that work out for you?" I asked him, coughing along with him, while clearing the smoke a bit.

I helped him clear the mess, and washed the burnt pan, while he cleared the rest of the smoke.

"Thanks." He high fived me, and chuckled, "Want to go grab some breakfast?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Sure, why not!" I exclaimed, and went towards the door.

"Drea," he said making me stop in the middle of the door. "Are you going to change?" He asked, and I looked at my clothes.

I still had my pajamas on, and laughed. "No, I'm going to live like there's lo tomorrow, you never know when you're going to die, I am going to do something crazy for once in my life." I said, and he laughed.

He made his way over to me, and gestured me to go out the door, "Ladies first," he said, and I walked out.

I chuckled, looking at him, and what he was wearing.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who want to live in the moment." I said, making him look at what he was wearing, which consisted of blue American Eagle Underwear, a white shirt and some crocs.

Matt chuckled, and shook his head. "Um, let me change." He said, and I stopped him.

"Oh come on, do something crazy for once in your life!" I exclaimed, making him chuckle.

"Trust me, I've done some crazy stuff in my life." he said, and I laughed.

"For me?" I said, giving him the puppy dog eyes I used when I almost got caught by the police.

Matt shook his head, trying to avoid contact with my eyes, but easily gave up. "FINE! You're killing me with those eyes!" He said, giving up.

"YAYY! Now let's go!" I exclaimed, and dragged him towards the nearest Starbucks.

We walked in, and decided to grab some coffee, and some muffins.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks, my name's Ellie, what can I get you?" The nice woman asked. She was mid twenties, brown hair, green eyes, and was so cheerful.

Matt turned his head towards her, and ordered himself some food.

"I'll have a blueberry muffin, and a Mocha Frapuchino." He said, and turned his head towards me.

"I'll have the same, but a banana muffin instead." I said, and she smiled typing into the computer.

"That'll be $9.67." She told us, and Matt reached into his pocket, but I ended up beating him.

"I'm paying." I said, making him sigh and look down.

"No, I'm paying." He argued.

"No, my treat!"

"No, I shall be paying for this magnificent coffee!"

"Charge it with this ten dollar bill, I'm paying, no more "no's" not "buts", got that!?" I asked him, and the girl laughed.

"Here's your change, girl!" the nice girl gave me the receipt, and the change. "Names?" She asked us.

"Drea, and Matt!" Matt said, and we took a seat.

"Thanks for letting me pay, Matt." I said, making him smile.

"Next time, I'm paying no excuses." He said, and I chuckled.

"Alright!" I gave up, and laughed a bit.

"DREA AND MATT!" One of the guys that worked there yelled, and Matt went to pick our orders up.

Matt came back, order in hand, and he sat down to eat along with me.

We laughed, joked, and just had a blast at Starbucks, but the good stuff didn't last too long.

"Oh my god, you're Matt Espinosa from Magcon!" A girl exclaimed, making her friends turn around, and Matt laugh.

The girl was wearing a Magcon sweater, shorts, a beanie, and some black Vans.

She started to giggle in front of him, and he got up and took a few pics with them.

A lot of the girls looked at me, and smiled. Except for one who gave me a death glare.

"So you're the famous Drea?" She asked me, and I nodded. "Well, I guess you are the one using the boys, just like Madison, right?" She added, making me look down. "Did I make you feel sad?" I looked another way, whipping a tear, hoping no one would see. "Oh, I did. Didn't I? You should just like, die." She said, and I instantly got up, and ran away, tears in my eyes, and I didn't bother to look back.

"DREA WAIT!" I heard Matt exclaim, making me stop.

"Why? You heard her, I should just die!" I cried, and fell on my knees

Matt rushed towards me, and embraced me in a hug.

"Baby girl, don't cry. Don't listen to that girl; she's just jealous because you have us. She was stupid to say that, she's just jealous. You are very special, and we love you. Don't ever listen to these types of people." Matt kissed my cheek, and helped up. "Plus, here is your Starbucks." He added, and gave me my drink, making me chuckle.

I grabbed the drink, and smile at him.

"That's what I was looking for!" He exclaimed making me laugh. "Come on, lets go back home."

We headed back to the house, and watched some movies while the others got up.

Well, stupid chapter!

I wanted to update for you guys.

Can you tell me what was your fav part?