Chapter Five- There's Always A First Time For Everything

There's Always A First Time For Everything

Song: La Da Dee by Cody Simpson

*CHAPTER WAS EDITED*

Carter's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of fighting downstairs, and got up fast. I made my way downstairs, and saw the guys fighting, besides Taylor who was eating pancakes peacefully on the floor, whipped cream next to him.

"Morning!" Taylor gestured towards me, offering me some pancakes.

"No thanks," I said. "Do I want to know?" Taylor shook his head, and continued to eat his pancakes.

"Have you seen Matt,? I want to know if I should make more pancakes." he asked me, and I shook my head.

"No, I haven't," I responded, "Have you seen Drea?" I asked him, and he shook his head.

"Not since last night," he said. "But I think I know where they both might be." Taylor said, and smirked at me. Taylor got up and made his way upstairs, and I quickly followed.

"Shhh, they must be asleep." Taylor whispered, and slowly opened the door to Matt's room. "Awww, they look so cute together." Taylor whispered, opening the door a little more to let me see.

I peeked inside the room and saw Drea snuggled up to Matt, and Matt's arm around Drea's waist.

"They do look cute together." I agreed with Taylor and called the guys over. "Guys, come over here quickly!" I whispered loudly and they came running up the stairs.

"What do you guys want us to see?" Shawn yelled.

I quickly told him to keep his voice down, and motioned towards Matt's room, making them all look curiously.

"Aaaaaawwww!!" Some of the boys said.

"They do look cute together." Nash said, taking a pic in his phone.

"Send it to me, bro?" Cameron asked him, and he nodded.

We suddenly heard a groan coming from inside of Matt's room, and we all ran downstairs. We all sat on the couch so we could watch a little TV, while those two woke up. It was Sunday, so we all decided to go to Venice Beach, meet some fans, or skate a while.

"Hey guys, can I ask you a question?" I asked the guys, and they all nodded. "Should we make another smack cam, you know, this time we get Drea." I suggested, and they all nodded.

"Wait, we're going to slap a sleeping girl?" Nash asked, and we all froze on the stairs. "Are you guys sure this is a good idea?"

"Good point, somebody get the whipped cream, we'll just gently tap her face. There, problem solved!" Taylor said, and Nash ran to get the whipped cream.

Nash threw the whipped cream towards me, and I sprayed some on my hand. "Go and record this so we can put it on Vine." I said, and Taylor started to film.

We slowly opened the door, and saw Matt and Drea still sleeping. I made my way towards them, and looked at the camera and smirked.

"SMACKCAM!" I yelled, and slowly smacked Drea with whipped cream, making her scream.

"Gosh Carter, don't do that!!!" She yelled at me, and hit my back. She started to get the whipped cream off, and smacked Matt with it, which apparently slept through the whole thing.

"SMACKCAM!" She yelled, but Matt didn't wake up.

"How the hell does someone sleep through this?" She asked, and looked at us.