Chapter Thirty Four- 17 Year Old Me!

17 Year Old Me!

Drea's P.O.V

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I heard people yelling in my room.

I opened my eyes, and saw all the guys standing in my room with presents, balloons, and cake. Smiles were plastered on their faces, and all I could do was groan.

"It's too early," I whinnied.

"And you're too old," Carter sassed back at me.

"Look who's talking."

"You are," Taylor laughed.

I rolled my eyes, and sat on my bed.

I saw the chocolate covered cake, and smiled at the guys. They all remembered, and I didn't.

"Can I get dressed, I don't want to be late for school," I said, standing up, going towards the bathroom.

"Drea, it's twelve in the afternoon," Cameron said.

"Besides, it's your birthday. You ain't going to school on your b-day girl!" Jack G. said.

I nodded, and smiled at them.

"So, what are we going to do today, now that I don't have to go to school?" I asked.

"PRESENTS!" Nash yelled.

"YAAASSS!!!!" I exclaimed, and sat on the bed. "Give. Them. To. Me."

I opened and closed my hands, gesturing the guys to hand me the presents.

"Greedy much?" Matt asked.

"Shush!"

Jack and Jack handed me a huge bag. Inside it was a huge teddy bear, chocolates, clothes, and new Vans.

"Thanks guys. This is from the both of you?" I asked.

"Yes."

Nash and Hayes handed me some balloons, a lot of candy, and a new penny board.

Cameron got me a new laptop, since I broke my old one. Ha ha, it wasn't my fault, I just threw it carefully at the ground, and it shattered.

Taylor bought me another Beats pill and some clothes because I threw mine at Nash and Hayes a couple of days ago. You know, the Beats Pill, not the clothes.

Aaron bought me concert tickets to see SoMo, Round2Crew, and Beyoncé and Jay-Z's concert.

Shawn had made me a mix tape of some songs, wrote a song for me, and made the cake.

Matt had bought me a two-hundred gift card to Pac Sun, and Wet Seal, plus some neon green heels.

Dillon bought me a bunch of movies, CD's, and he made a scrapbook with some photos of us.

And last but not least, Carter.

"What did my adoptive dad, brother, I don't know what you are, but what did you get me?"  I asked, eagerly.

"One sec," he said, and started looking through his pockets. I wonder what he got me.

Carter had finally found what he was looking for, and handed some car keys over to me.

"Oh no you didn't!" I gasped.

"Oh, but he did," Nash said.

I opened my eyes, and pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. I just couldn't believe it.

"Go check it out. It's outside."

I ran down the stairs, and into the driveway where a beautiful car was just parked there, neon green ribbon all over it, and looking so shiny and new.