Chapter Twenty-Four- "I Don't Think My Husband Will Be Fine With That."

"I Don't Think My Husband Will Be Fine With That."

Drea's P.O.V

I had woken up this morning, and found out that the girls had left bright and early. I didn't feel so good either. I had woken up with painful cramps, and a lot of blood coming out of my vajayjay.

I couldn't get up because it was so painful just standing, and I get really tired instantly. I had rushed to the bathroom, and saw only ONE pad left, and ONE tampon just sitting in the edge of the cabinet.

'This cannot be happening!' I thought.

I quickly got in the shower, took a hot bath, and threw some clothes on, using my last tampon I had. I only had the pad left, and I'm going to be using it soon.

I personally don't like getting my period, you know, I sometimes want it to come so I don't have to keep worrying and shit, but when it does come, it's hell. I always get in this bitchy mood, and I get really distant. Maybe cry myself to sleep without any reason, then suddenly my mood changes from sad to happy, and I do a lot of stuff that I normally wouldn't do if I wasn't on my period, then I start to talk.. A lot!

I rushed down stairs, and since I was in no mood to go to a store, I had to do the only thing possible that came into my mind... Tell the guys to grab me my stuff at Walmart.

"Carter," I spoke, as I saw him on the couch. "Can you do me a HUGE favor?" I asked him, and he raised his eyebrows.

"What kind of favor?" he asked me, all suspicious.

"I ran out of tampons and pads can you or any of the guys go get me some of them at Walmart?" I asked him, and he started to shake his head.

"No! No! No! No way in life I'm doing that! NEVER!" he started to overreact, and got away from me.

I really didn't wake up in a good mood, and this was already pissing me.

"Look, I'm going to be nice here, and not get in my 'Bitchy boss ass self' when I'm in my period, so I'm putting it this way," I started to say, and he started to back away. "GO GET ME THE GOD FREAKING TAMPONS AND PADS BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF. I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO GO WITH ANY OF THE BOYS WHO WALK IN, I NEED THEM. NOOOOOOWWWW!!!" I screamed at him, and he was now behind the couch.

"Okay, okay, I'll go get them. Do I need to get any specific brand?" He asked me.

"Yes, I need the Always Infinity in, and U by Kotex," I told Carter, now calming down a bit.

"Okay, I'll go get them," Carter said, and the door opened revealing Connor and Ricky. "Oh good, you guys are coming with me!"

"Where?" Connor and Ricky asked in union.

"To get MY FUCKING TAMPONS AND PADS!" I yelled, already getting pissed because they wouldn't leave to get the stuff.

"Oh no, I'm not going to get any tam--" Connor started to say, but I cut him off.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING START CONNOR, I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOU NOT WANTING TO GO OUT, NOW, I SUGGEST YOU GO NOW, OR YOU'LL LEAVE HERE WITHOUT YOUR MANHOOD!!!" I yelled, and walked towards them, but they all started to head out.

"We're leaving!" they yelled, and ran out the house.

"That's what I thought," I whispered, and went to the fridge to eat my Cookie Dough ice cream I had left from yesterday. I sat on the couch, and started flipping through the channels, to see what was on. I finally found a good series, 'Preachers of L.A.'