Chapter 76

(A/N: I've just posted chapter 1 of my Dolan Twins fanfiction so go check it out!)

"On my 36th birthday, some work mates decided we should go to London because they'd heard about this new club that was amazing. So we went and that's when I met your mom Sky. I got really, really drunk- like 5 times as drunk as your silly friend Jack did"

"Don't talk about him" I warn

"And I was completely unaware of what I was doing and had sex with Angelica in the female restroom. I woke up the next morning having completely forgotten about the events of the night before"

"How can you not remember putting your dick inside of someone who isn't your wife?" I snap. I know that Cameron should be saying this but I can't stop myself.

"Yeah" Cameron adds

"I was really drunk" That's a shit excuse. "Anyway, we all flew back home to Chino Hills the following evening. I was so excited to finally be back with my beautiful wife and amazing kids" Don't make me puke old man. "Then 9 months later, I got a text from an unknown number saying that I was a new father. It turned out that Angelica had given birth to you Sky. I'd been sent pictures of you but I knew that I had to see you for myself before I could really believe it"

"I'm flattered that you didn't believe I existed for the first 6 months of my life"

"8 months after the first text, I got an offer from my boss to go on a 2 week long business trip to London so I took it. I saw you and spent most of those two weeks with you Sky. Still after those 2 weeks it didn't feel like you were mine. I went back to America and carried on as though nothing happened." Real manly dad. "Then I got another text saying that you'd got really sick. Sky, you don't know about this but it's time you did. When you were 11 months old, you had a problem with both of your kidneys and you needed a transplant. Your mom wasn't a match but I was. I flew to the UK as soon as I could to have the surgery needed. It saved you"

"You did that for me?" I say shocked. I though he'd wanted nothing to do with me.

"Yeah, you're my daughter. I'd do anything to save you. I'd do anything to save all 4 of you."

"You'd abandon them too" Cameron adds under his breath.

"It was as I realised that you could die that I knew how much I loved you"

"Wow so if I hadn't nearly died then you wouldn't love me" I laugh

"That's not what I meant"

"That's kinda what it sounds like" Cameron adds.

"I went back to America and it wasn't until 3 years later that I knew I had to tell what I'd done" Dad begins again.

"What happened?" I ask

"I had to get a full body check up. The results came in that I only had one kidney. Cameron, your mom asked a lot of questions"

"Oh no. You got found out that you had a 3 year old kid with another woman. I'm so sorry for you" Cam says sarcastically.

"I tried telling your mom it was a mistake. I loved you three so much. I couldn't bare to be without you"

"Missy" I mutter

"Gina kicked me out and filed for a divorce. There was nothing I could. I tried so hard to get her to take me back. I told her it meant nothing. She wouldn't have it. I had no where to go so I moved to London. Angelica was more than happy to give me a place to stay whilst I got back on my feet"

"I bet she was" Cameron laughs sarcastically.

"Then 12 years later, Jaimee was born. On September 8th- the same day as Cameron just 16 years later."