Chapter 18

- Amy's POV continued -

Sure enough Matt was right. Although, the state we found her in really wasn't good, I almost wish I hadn't found her.

She's passed out on the shore, being dragged backwards and forwards by the tide. I'm surprised she didn't get washed out to see, she's so thin and light these days, there's nothing left to her. We follow a trail of small clumps of blood stained blonde hair to find her broken and bloody body laying lifeless on the sand. I gasp. Is this how she felt when she found me? At least I was definitely still alive, right now I'm not so sure.

I call Taylor straight away and within 4 minutes all of the boys have turned up, with an ambulance on the way.

"Oh god, Sky? Sky can you hear me?" Taylor tells into her ear, practically bursting her eardrum.
"Tay, you'll hurt her ears" I say calmly
"ME? HURT HER?" He yells "You've done this to her. You and Matt. Why did you have to ruin everything?"
"Excuse me Mr Caniff but I distinctively remember you not being there for her when she needed you!"
"Whatever slut" he spits at me
"Dude!" Matt interjects "Calm down"
"Don't tell me to calm down! She's my whole world. My life. I can't lose her." He says breaking down into tears, nash drags him away from Sky, who looks helpless on the ground.

I look to hayes who is sat next to her on the ground, her hand in his, rocking back and forth trying to keep calm. A single tear falls down his cheek but he quickly wipes it away. I sit down beside him and place my hand on his back.
"You were right" he whispers "I shouldn't have come, I shouldn't have found her like this"
"It's okay Hayes" I console "She'll be fine, she's a fighter, you know that!"
"But look" He turns her arm over to reveal some very deep, very fresh cuts.
"Oh Sky"